[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You come home from grocery shopping to find 5 pit bulls on your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

You come home from grocery shopping to find 5 pit bulls on your couch. What would YOU do?
>>
cuddle
>>
Take one as my child.

Give the rest to the Humane Society.
>>
>>2185116
Go ask one of the neighbour for his GSD.
Surely a dog cop will make all the niggerdog run away.
>>
File: 11657346-burn12.jpg (37KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
11657346-burn12.jpg
37KB, 604x453px
>>2185116
>>
Feed my baby to them and hope I can make it out alive
>>
>>2185116
They'll probaly jjump off the couch and fucking murder me
>>
>>2185116
>>2185116
If they're fully grown I'll grab a gun and kill them on the spot.
If they're puppies I'll take them to my bathtub and drown them.

Pit bulls are the worst breed of dog and should be banned. Any living ones need to be euthanized, humanely or not, I don't care.
>>
Get my gun and look for signs of forced entry while calling the police to report a break-in
>>
Those pitbulls look CUTE. J-Just give them a chance, they don't look mean.
>>
>>2185296
>>
>>2185116
My EDC holds 10 rounds.
So obviously double tap each one.
>>
>>2185116
Pic not related? Pic is staffies.
>>
In all serious, see how they react. Depending on that I might try to see if they are friendly enough or just wait outside for animal control.
I mean if they are all just sitting on the couch and not mauling each other that's a good sign.

Also get rid of my roommate since he probably did it. I don't care if it was five poodles, cats or girls. No excuse for not even texting me some shit like "oh yeah I broight home another x". I'm not paying for this shit and for suddenly five of them I'm going to assume he stole them.
>>
>>2185341
Those are definitely pitbulls
>>
>>2185116
Push some over and try to sit down after they ate all my groceries.
>>
File: Brutus.jpg (214KB, 804x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Brutus.jpg
214KB, 804x1079px
Set my friends pitbull 'Brutus' on them, they won't stand a chance.
>>
>>2185370
Please we all know its you, pitbull anon.
>>
>>2185370
Really cashing in on the barrage of shitbull threads aren't you? He looks like he's about to lunge, better put him down
>>
>>2185341
American and Staffordshire pit bulls are both includes as "pit bulls" and both are loaded guns just waiting to snap
>>
>>2185447
If we are going by umbrella terms, then Labradors and greyhounds are also pit bulls and loaded guns.
>>
>>2185116
The same thing I would do if it were 5 of any other breed of dogs; gauge their friendliness based on signs they're giving off, start using my animal voice (read: high pitched babby talk), hold out a hand for them to sniff/lick, assuming all goes well up to this point I basically become one of them and join the pile.
>>
>>2185338
Why so low cap famil
>>
>>2185116
Call my mom and ask why she got me five pibbles instead of two dobies.
>>
Legit take em in and name them Rocko, Petey, Jerome, Chucky, and the grey one will be ChopChop
>>
>>2185116
get mauled
>>
>>2185308
The only sensible response.
/Thread
>>
>>2185456
yea tons of people get mauled by greyhounds and die xD
>>
>>2185771
Any dog can maul someone. Retards like you are just as irresponsible and retarded as pitbulls owners who white Knight their breed as "THE SWEETEST THING HE DINDU NUFFIN".
>>
>>2185116
PUPPIES!

>go play with the puppers

Then figure out how the hell they came to be in my apartment.
>>
>>2185116
Send them to a kill shelter
>>
>>2185776
>Specific dogs bred to attack and maul also sometimes attack and maul as pets, if badly trained
>"N-no, all dogs can maul, even tiny ones bred to chase rabbits"
The logistics of a twig-like cowardly greyhound mauling someone is pretty hilarious though.
>>
>>2185793
http://opdogblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/reader-recalls-being-attacked-by.html?m=1
>greyhound caused nerve and muscle damage that took over a year to heal

http://m.herefordtimes.com/news/14460002.Greyhound_attacks_three_dogs_and_their_owners/
>The former racing dog called Sid also left a man “dripping with blood” after he stepped in to stop his own pet being attacked during an afternoon walk in Pembridge.

You can find many more examples.

Are greyhounds anywhere near as bad as pitbulls? No. But to sit around and try to claim they don't maul is retarded. You should treat every dog like it is capable of seriously hurting you.
>>
>>2185296
>If they're puppies I'll take them to my bathtub and drown them.
Man, I agree that pitbulls are the worst breed and they should be banned and euthanized, but at least wait until the puppies are adults.
>>
>>2185783
>PUPPIES!

>go play with the puppers
This would be my reaction, after I put the groceries away.
>>
>>2185797
There have probably been more cat maulings than Greyhound maulings
>>
>>2185793
Greyhounds can take fallow bucks you fucking moron they'd have no problem with a human
>>
>>2185116
5 pitbulls in a coach vs 5 german sheperds in a couch

who would win?

>inb4 there are 6 gsd
>>
File: 1405115544919.jpg (80KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405115544919.jpg
80KB, 479x720px
>>2185296
Never lose that edge there, fat fuck
>>
>>2186003
That's not really a fair fight when you consider how many dogs are called pitbulls.

Also, that fucking picture of wolves in the background. What a fucking dork.
>>
>>2186014
>Calling me fat
Big mistske, pit bull fucker
>>
>>2186003
I wish those fucking wore fetishists stuck on oral sexual development phase could say that is so good about hungry wolves. This picture's triggering me.
>>
>>2185776
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

^^ this is a good read m8, if you have enough brain cells youll notice its mostly pitbulls ripping out childrens throats, not grey hounds xD
>>
>>2185797
listen up faggot, almost every breed has new articles on it attacking humans. The VAST majority of deaths are pitbulls
>>
>>2185977
yea but they dont you fuckface memer
>>
>>2186077
>goes from maulings to fatal attacks
m8... you are moving the finish line.
>>
>>2186077
>>2186078
something these stats rarely ever mention is population. statistically, pitbulls are one of the least likely dogs to attack. So why are they so high on fatal attacks? because there's about x5 more pitbulls than any other dog breed. Denver (or maybe it was detroit?) estimates that 90% of the stray population is pit or pit mix. fucking NINTY PERCENT.
>>
>>2185296
You do know there are actually healthy breeds of pitbulls right?
Also, if trained well, a non-retarded pitbull is actually very nice to have around, and will recognize only people breaking in as enemies.
>>
>>2186121
>5x more pit bulls than any other breed
Hokay bahd
>>
>>2186087
they also rank high on the mauling list. Heres one of my favorite from the wiki article you probably never opened

>Two parents were watching television in bed with their newborn son and 2-year-old, neutered family pit bull Polo, which they'd adopted from the San Diego Humane Society five months previously; the SDHS advertised Polo online as "vivacious, bubbly and cheerful."[764] The mother coughed, and the 76lb pit bull responded by biting the newborn infant in the head. After a struggle to get Polo to release their child's skull, the parents drove Sebastian to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Polo was quarantined by San Diego County Animal Services, which euthanized it days later, at the request of the owners
>>
>>2186168
another classic

>Attacked and killed while walking with his mother to volunteer at a local school. The pits escaped from 41-year-old Geneke Lyons' poorly fenced yard, grabbed the child and dragged him back under the fence; once inside the fence, they mauled him to death as he screamed for his mother. Police arrived and shot 3 pits fatally, the other was taken away by animal control. The child was rushed to a local hospital where he later died of his injuries. Pit owner Geneke Lyons was arrested by police; he was charged in January 2016 with second-degree murder, manslaughter and possessing dangerous animals causing death. His lawyer called it an accident. Neighbors say his pit bulls routinely escaped his property and terrorized locals
>>
>>2185116
Do a kelso
>>
>>2185296
Wow, this post is so edgy I think I cut myself.
>>
>>2185116
>I must not fear.
>Fear is the mind-killer.
>Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
>I will face my fear.
>I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
>And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
>Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
>Only I will remain.
>>
>>2185116
I would euthanize them obviously
>>
>>2186183
I don't fear dogs cause I CC a 9 with Ranger SXT +P+'s
>>
>>2186003
>wolf picture on the wall

That guy fucked all his German Shepherds.
>>
>>2187696
I bet he likes to tell people they are wolf dogs.
>>
>>2185116
>5 pitbulls
>that means there are roughly 7-8 blacks in the house
TORCH THE HOUSE!
>>
>>2185116
Love them forever
>>
File: 1470066521106.jpg (79KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
1470066521106.jpg
79KB, 680x671px
>>2185116
Wrong you fucking edgelord.
You would piss your pants and cry like a baby while calling animal control.
> they spook me so they're the problem
>>
>>2185116
Pet them until I died of allergies
>>
Kill these garbage dogs

The world won't miss them
>>
Why is everyone being a dick? Pitbulls aren't my favorite type of dog but I really need the companionship, so, I'd cuddle them!
>>
I like the dog that's made out of the same leather as the chair it's sitting on.
>>
Obviously not try to startle them, be friendly and gauge their reactions like >>2185458 said.

It's not like they're gonna just flip out for no reason guys, jeez.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.