[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had this dog for 4 years. Back when I first got him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Tennis-Ball.jpg (4MB, 3144x3144px) Image search: [Google]
Tennis-Ball.jpg
4MB, 3144x3144px
I've had this dog for 4 years. Back when I first got him we used to play fetch with his toys all the time and he always had a lot of fun.

A year ago I got this new dog. A dog slightly bigger than him (he's a toy poodle she's a terrier mix). When I started playing with both of them my older dog stopped joining in because she would take the toy away from him always. He would try to join in but now he completely distances himself and refuses to play whenever she is nearby. I know it's not because he doesn't want to play anymore since this one time when my mom took my new dog to the vet he brought me the toy to play (something he now never does). It sucks because I can no longer play with him and I can't help but feel he gets jealous over me and her playing more.

Has anybody ever had this happen to them?
How can I get him to play again while she is still around?

Any advice would be great.
>>
Anyone?

I knew I should have waited to post a pic of my dogs.
>>
Have you tried using two toys? You could throw one while the other dog is chancing the other.
>>
>>2184501

I've tried that already but it just doesn't seem to work. I always buy them separate toys and hold her while i try and throw the toy to him. He doesn't seem interested at all now. I think it might be because he feels uncomfortable with her now but I can't seem to find a way to get him feel comfortable.

They are somwhat friendly with each other and he's always excited when I walk him. I just can't get him to play with the toys.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.