[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-07-22 19.59.10.jpg (216KB, 1884x1058px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-22 19.59.10.jpg
216KB, 1884x1058px
Just found this little dude

It seems like this duck has been shot in the back of the head with a pellet gun or an air pressure gun.

It just sits there and hisses at me
should i let it sit there?
Should I take it to a vet?
>>
>>2172984
Animal control. He's probably pissed because he is in a lot of pain, I wouldn't suggest touching him
>>
>>2172984
Brown Duckluse.
Take it to the vet. Carefully.
>>
Wring its neck
Confit the legs
Roast the breast with some kind of sweet-sour fruit sauce
>>
File: 2016-07-22 20.52.33.jpg (474KB, 1976x1268px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-22 20.52.33.jpg
474KB, 1976x1268px
>>2172985
believe it or not, There is no Animal control in my area

I phoned 2 vets, but none answered

I could take it to a vet clinic
but for that I would have to touch it, because they are too far away to send someone (for a duck I think)

Also, there is a damn rainstorm rolling in now
I thing I might have to let him/her sith there until tomorrow morning
At least it's relatively sheltered where the duck sits

Also, the wound does not seem fresh (maybe from yesterday) there is even a swelling right behind it
maybe the swelling is because of a foreign object inside?

Also, is it possible that it sits on a nest?
Because it's hiding place is very well cleared out
>>
>>2172992
b..but I don't like sweet and sour sauce
>>
>>2172984
You have wild pure white ducks?

I would assume he escaped from some farm yard.
>>
>>2173062
they're relatively common in the wild m8.
>>
File: hp.jpg (94KB, 606x597px) Image search: [Google]
hp.jpg
94KB, 606x597px
save it op
>>
>>2173002
The police then. Animal control is a department off of the police. Besides that, the DEC although I think that's a pet duck.
>>
>>2172984
It's literally nothing, op. The pellet it was shot with is worth more than the piece of shit duck. Be a man and drive a blade through its skull at base or move on with your life.
Ffs, op.
>>
Do you live near a farm?
That domestic duck can't fly.
>>
>>2173067
Have you been on the ganja again bugguy? That's clearly a domestic duck
>>
Jeez. This reminded my that I passed a family of dead geese today. Like one of the babies got hit and the parents either died staying with the baby of trying to stop the traffic.
>>
File: 1467400906105.jpg (68KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1467400906105.jpg
68KB, 410x410px
>>2173210
Stop it
>>
>>2173067
Where?

They do not exist in Northern Alberta. We have swans and snow geese.
>>
>>2173198
feral ducks return to the wild and breed pretty often, same happens to geese.
>>2173283
the netherlands.

mallards that have their wild color are less common than white ones.
>>
finish it off and have a nice meal
>>
>>2173077
for dinner
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.