[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Hi /an/. I'm going to have to put doggo in the eternal sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20151029_224042.jpg (606KB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20151029_224042.jpg
606KB, 3120x4160px
Hi /an/. I'm going to have to put doggo in the eternal sleep via a veto, as he have a lot of problems, is old and such next week.
What fun things can I do with him in the meantime ? Please keep in mine that he is 16 yo, have difficulties to walk on long distance et cetera. Thanks.
>>
give him a smorgasbord of food he loves but can't have normally because it's bad for him

sorry about your dog, anon
>>
Just do what he loves to do, but way more of it.

Goodnight sweet pupper
>>
File: noaa.jpg (454KB, 2764x1843px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
noaa.jpg
454KB, 2764x1843px
he looks similar to my old doggo.
>>
>>2171493
>>2171495
Already giving him a big quarter of my meal, with extra all day long, but thanks.
>>2171500
Nice. What breed is that ?
>>
>>2171483

Put his penis inside your mouth and make him cum
>>
>>2171500
so you're bugguy really? fucks sake
>>
File: noa whorin.jpg (505KB, 2764x1843px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
noa whorin.jpg
505KB, 2764x1843px
>>2171514
dachshund, she's 17 now.
>>2171566
I didn't change my trip, are you really that stupid?
>>
>>2171575
>implying people care enough to memorize your tripcose
>>
Hace you tried the doggie version of Kreatine? It worked wonderfully for our 16 year old poodle during his last year on earth. He has aches and pains from his bones, and this stuff helped him allot, and increased his appetite. Just my 2 cents.
>>
Do dogs realize they're being put to sleep? I had to put my dog to sleep the other day and I just hope she knew that it was happening. I didn't want her to have thought she was just going to sleep (in the non-euphemism sense here).
>>
>>2171954
Sorry for your doggo anon.
I guess not, I hope not for our doggos. I guess it's like when your in the Hospital, if that's the case then no.
>>
File: larrypinkberry.jpg (5KB, 280x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
larrypinkberry.jpg
5KB, 280x180px
Pinkberry?

Just give him nice food, take him on a drive to the comfiest natural area you can, make him feel as loved as possible in his last days... something warm to remember him by before he enters the cloud doggo kingdom upstairs.
>>
>>2171954
They know something's going on because they're at a vet, and you're sad, but they're not sure what.

Just be nice to them and give them a lot of attention and fuss and they will be fine throughout the ordeal.

We called the vet out to put down my 16 year old dog Chester. I sat down on his bed and he cuddled up to me in my lap as I made a fuss of him and called him a good boy, and the vet came, shaved a bit of fur off his leg, and injected him. He died in about 10 seconds; he had a bad heart and that combined with the injection made the process very quick.

It was very sad but we were glad he had such a calm passing. We also took him for an extra long walk (well, as long as his arthritic legs would allow him without discomfort), coddled him all morning, gave him lots of treats, etc..

He had a good life and a great last morning on Earth.

Just know your doggo has had a good life with you; this is what you need to remind yourself of when the time comes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.