[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do dogs bark at black people? I'm not trying to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 137046097104.jpg (28KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
137046097104.jpg
28KB, 600x549px
Why do dogs bark at black people?

I'm not trying to be /pol/, I'm actually interested in learning why.
>>
racist dog owners
>>
didn't socialize them between 8 -16 weeks with black people.

/thread
>>
>>2170269
Do you also have to socialize them with both light and dark dogs?
>>
>>2170284
yes actually. also big and small dogs. some dogs are scared of dogs with brindle coats because they never saw the pattern before.
>>
I've noticed that it's pretty common for black people to hit the noses of dogs when they're walking past. Don't know why they do it though.
>>
Dogs have an amazing sense of a sense of a person's behavior and can judge a person's character from sight and smell.

So no shit they bark at black people.
>>
>>2170269

Putting them with animals before vaccinantions are complete?
>>
My black friend never familiarised his dog with white people so she used to go apeshit every time I came over. It took almost 2 years before she she would shut up with me around
>>
Black people tend to not like Dogs for various reason, so a lot of black people grow up without ever having a pet dog so they never develop a relationship and usually end up being afraid.
Dogs hate fear, it makes them nervous.
Instinctively they will act aggressive to an animal who is afraid, an animal who is afraid is unpredictable and dangerous.
A corner deer will fuck up wolves if they hesitate so they attack as soon as possible.

Same applies to Muslims but they hate dogs for religious reason, they are considered vermin in Islam because they are unclean.

Of course there are Black people and Muslims who loved dogs and interact well with them.
I have seen black dudes cross the street to avoid dogs and other black dudes patting strays who approach them.
>>
>>2170250
>Why do dogs bark at black people?

Because they don't look like part of the pack, first, and because a lot of blacks grew up in urban areas without dogs, and have a tendency to fear them.
>>
Because they smell of chicken and waffles.
>>
>>2170425
This. Black people could look weird to a dog if they aren't socialized with them. They also seem to have a higher percentage of acting weird around them and it seems like a lot of the men with big loud deep voices can set a dog off. (again, from lack of socializing)
>>
Dogs act like that around other animals.
>>
Because black people kill dogs.
>>
>>2170250
they smell weird
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.