[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: Coronel sanders demon.jpg (148KB, 621x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Coronel sanders demon.jpg
148KB, 621x1041px
So I let my cat go outside like I usually do and now it's been missing for 48 hours. What the fuck do I do?
Is my cat kill?
>>
>>2165447
Hopefully your cats dead and you learned your lesson
>>
>>2165454
wtf. My cat is allowed outside any time it wants and it always comes back. It probably got lost or some shit
>>
>>2165455

>outdoor cats

Not even once.
You deserve it senpai.
>>
>>2165447
Male cat with working tackle ?
He's gone to find himself some pussy.

Either that or someone else now has a new cat
>>
>>2165459
Female cat, neutered.
>>
>>2165447
Sorry dude but that's the risk you take with outdoor cats. Some people intentionally try to run over them with their cars. Or he could've gotten picked up somewhere or lost. If you liked your cat you would've kept him inside.
>>
You can call up animal shelter and see if she was brought in.
>>
Does your cat use a litter box at all? If there's some dirty litter in there, scoop it into a bag or container and put it by your door. It's possible your cat lost sense of direction but he can recognize his own scent from around 2 miles away. Also check on social media and speak with your neighbors. If your cat is microchipped, call the company and let them know he's missing and make sure the contact info on the chip is up to date. Also go up to shelters in your area in case he did get picked up by animal control
>>
>>2165454
>>2165457
Eat shit assholes. We just got her back today she was literally 2 feet away from our apt.
>>
>>2165647
You found its dead body? Rip
>>
>>2165649
No, she's alive and well now.
>>
>>2165659
She's not dead today but who knows about next time.take responsibility for your animal.
>>
File: 1456658418742.jpg (41KB, 370x513px) Image search: [Google]
1456658418742.jpg
41KB, 370x513px
>>2165647
average lifespan of an outdoor cat is 1-5 years.

even if it survives this time, it won't survive the next.
>>
Out on the farm my family has kept outdoor cats alive for over 10 years on multiple occasions. When they get old we usually let them start staying inside more though.
>>
>>2165670
Sauce?
>>
People get way too worked up over these little rats
>>
>>2166186
memes.9gag.reddit.lol
>>
>>2165730
That's neat. We let them stay outside for good.
>>
>>2166186
www.heahea.org
>>
>>2165447
Check with your neighbors and look for places they might get stuck. One of my cats once got stuck in a neighbor's makeshift shed and luckily we heard her meowing.
>>
>>2165730
So you let your useless cats kill birds that actually protect crops from bugs?
>>
>>2167732
This. Cat owners are despicable.
>>
>>2167733
Ditto. Keep those pests inside.
>>
Don't let your animals roam

I walk my four dogs eight fucking times a day, cat fags are just lazy as fuck
>>
>>2165670
My mom has an outdoor cat that is going to be 13 the 24th.
>>
>>2165670
Wow, an agreeable bugguy post? Looks like ive seen it all now.
>>
>>2167788
>four dogs

God, I can smell you from here.
>>
>>2165647
Good for you, shitstain. One of these times you won't find the little rat as it'll be under a tire, in a dogs mouth, in a garbage bag and in the can, or any combination of these things.
You're a shit-tier pet owner.
>>
>>2165447

I have no sympathy for cunts with outdoor cats, mostly because feral cats are a massive issue for native wildlife. As a snake catcher it's been my pleasure on three occasions that there's a coincidence between the lump in this python and their missing cat.
>>
File: 1468496065456.jpg (726KB, 1537x1917px) Image search: [Google]
1468496065456.jpg
726KB, 1537x1917px
Lmao
All these faggots trying to talk shit about outdoor cats.
You niggers realize cats are much happier outside? And that they get lazy, lethargic, and overweight as inside cats?
We have four cats, all outside cats, siblings, they will go on 10 in september.
They go missing for weeks at a time only to pop back up at our front door.

Fuck off faggots, and go back to being pussys, with your indoor cat and your wife's son
>>
i'm supposed to look after my aunt's shit cats for a while and i told her i'd be away this weekend and the fucking outdoor cat is not even there and i'm probably going to miss my weekend away because of this shit

i'm tempted to just go away anyway since i actually don't care if the cat comes back or not but my aunt will be sad and i love her even though she's a fucking retard

fuck shit people and their shit cats
>>
>>2168027
All that bullshit uou just posted, yeah that's just what you tell yourself for validation.
You're a shit tier pet owner, no matter how you sugar coat it faggot.
>>
>>2168037
Nigger i don't have to prove that i have four outside cats to you.

I just do

Unless you live in the city, or a suburb (basically if you live in the country) then your cat should be an outside one

It's simply nature
>>
Keep it inside lad.
>>
>>2168119
> then your cat should be an outside one
there are no situations in which cats should be allowed outdoors.

there's either wildlife your cat harms and gets harmed by or people, there are no areas in which there's no people or wildlife that can sustain your cat.

you are an eco-terrorist.
>>
>>2168119
I'm not asking you to prove shit to.me dumb ass. I'm saying you are a piece of shit pet owner who takes no responsibility for your animals. You say shit like "I'm in the country so it's different" or "It's normal for a cat to be outside all the time" to justify the fact that you are no better than a nigger when it comes to responsibility.
>>
>>2168027
>I'm a shit pet owner that anthropomorphizes animals
You didn't even need to mention owning a cat--mental illness is a standard for you people so it's no wonder you're assigning emotions to a creature that practically none.
>>
>>2168124
you're hilarious dude! that sarcasm is off the roof!
no one would really be that stupid
>>
>>2165670
I had an 19yo outdoors cat?
>>
>>2165447
My friends cat disappeared for a month before showing up at his house skin and bones one day, so maybe your cat will show up one day or.. It's dead
>>
>>2169785
I have a 2000 year old outdoor dragon that shits candy.
>>
>>2168124
If Allah wants my cats inside, then the mountain will come to Mohammed.

Peace be upon you.
>>
>>2169872
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: Dragonite.jpg (56KB, 484x524px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonite.jpg
56KB, 484x524px
>>2170112
>>
>>2169872
>letting your Dragon outdoors
>>
>>2170115
Shit m8 that's some terrible luck. Worst-cp Dragonite I've ever seen
>>
>>2165447

It's slaying rat demons in cat hell.
>>
File: laughing_snek.jpg (723KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_snek.jpg
723KB, 1600x1200px
>>2168124
This is true if you live in a city/rainforest. The only animals around my house besides my cat are mice and rabbits
>>
>>2171361
oh right you're one of those people that live in narnia where there's no native animals.

if there's no native animals outside for your cat to harm, then your environment can't support a cat either, those animals are gone for a reason.

such a place doesn't exist, stop lying to yourself eco-terrorist.
>>
File: Nobody cares.png (4KB, 614x239px) Image search: [Google]
Nobody cares.png
4KB, 614x239px
>>2171365
>>
>>2165647
kek the time OP forgot he was on 4chin
>>
>>2165670
I'd say this only applies to cats that are exclusively outdoor.

I've had 5 cats from when I was a baby to now, the youngest age one of them died at was 12. They were all indoor/outdoor and we never once had a missing scare. We took great care of them so they would always want to come home.

We do take extra precautions by keeping our current cat inside as soon as it gets dark, which means that if we're gone for a day she'll stay inside, which she hates but it prevents her from getting eaten. We also don't live around many busy streets so that's another factor, I would never own a cat in a busy neighborhood.

But I generally think cats are meant to be outside, and it doesn't feel right for an outdoor animal to be kept inside its entire life. Dogs can be walked, but cats can't, and letting them go outside also lowers how much you have to take care of them when you're in the house. There will always be risk but if you're smart and have a decent location your cats can have a great life.
>>
>>2168013
feral cats aren't owned by anyone dumbass
>>
>>2171716
Cats can be walked
>>
>>2171721
When they feel like it
>>
WTF u guys saying? My cat is an outdoor cat that can go whatever he pleases. He is 14yo, got him baby and he can leave anytime since then. Sometimes he is hurt, but that's all. A free animal that respect his house sleep here everyday. You all should educate your pets better. Freedom is the best gift you can offer to them.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.