[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate to start a thread just for this but there no cat general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Hate to start a thread just for this but there no cat general of sorts.

Got a female kitten (found her in the bush) had her for a while now and shes healthy after vet visits.

She isnt de-sexed/neutered, shes about 6 months old we think and she has weird behaviour now (im not familiar with female cats) when we rub the base of her tail she like is as much as any cat but only recently she meows chatters and kind of makes warning growls whilst we're doing it. she also kicks her back legs and just contorts and twists her body everywhere and bends her tail.

Getting mixed signals about her liking/not liking it and im not sure if shes pregnant of if its a sexual thing that shes enjoying it too much. There are also other cats in the are, including my old male cat but we do let her out to do her own thing because the cats that we know of in the area are de-sexed.

I really don't want to get my cat off

Anyone know what this is?
>>
>>2163012
bump because i forget how long /an threads last
>>
She is in heat and will get pregnant if you let her out. Male cats will come from far away to mate, so doesn't matter if you know the local cats. Get her fixed or she will be in heat anything from every 2 weeks to a month except when she is pregnant.
>>
>>2163012
>makes up problem in mind
>there is clearly only one solution
Get her fixed, ya 'tard.
>>
Sounds like she is in heat.

Go get her fixed you shithead.
>>
You wouldn't have to worry about her getting pregnant or fixed if you learned to keep your fucking bullshit animal inside.
>>
>>2163012

Sorry to hijack but just want to ask a quick ?

Have two 7 week old kittens, I gave them a small few bits of ham (like the total amount no bigger than an adult male's thumb in size) as a treat, now I am reading that because of the salt it is very dangerous, won't do it again but is that amount going to be dangerous or will they be fine?
>>
>>2163012
Can't pet females on the lower back, they don't like it.
>>
>>2163012
She thinks you're trying to mate with her. The "issue" isn't related to estrus, and the behavior will likely continue for the rest of her life.

>H-how do I alter an animals natural behaviors /an/! I don't like them!
>>
>letting an unfixed cat out
God damn you are stupid.
Fixed males have been recorded traveling 10 miles from home in a day for the fuck of it. A horny male cat could trump that easily for the hopes of pootang. Also you solve this problem by fixing our cat.

>>2163069
They should be fine unless you fed them ham all day.

>>2163040
Obviously this is too much for the average pet owner
>>
I'm guessing this is the cat general.

I'm thinking about moving in with a couple. They have four cats and a dog.

All the cats are Bengals. I've read up a little on them and it sounds like they're troublemakers. I'm pretty cool with cats, and one of my last roomie's cats was kind of all over the place (knocking shit over, shredding tp, etc.), which I could deal with but 4 bengals?

Will my life be a living hell or can they be chill?
>>
Cat has been to the vet and has untreatable cancer. We're trying to make here comfortable. Today she's been making really loud meows a in a lower pitch than normal. Is this the end?
>>
>>2164762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

Seriously though, I have no clue.
>>
>>2163069
Just as a one time thing, they should be totally fine, especially if it's not super salted ham. As long as they don't eat a ton of it or get it regularly, they shouldn't have a problem.
>>
>>2163071
What the fuck? Every cat I've ever pet, male or female, has enjoyed being pet on the lower back. It's usually a favorite spot
>>
Cat gave birth to 6 little fuckers, had to kill some of them, small apartment and already stretching funds as it is to get her fixed.

so i'm down to 3 cats now (male and female kitten and her)

opened the door to come in and she ran outside, heard a call from outside saw the male that got her pregnant last time seemed to be looking for her.

30 minutes later she came back in.

I'm going to have to murder more kittens in another 2 months aren't i?

Started off as a cute lost kitten, turned into a fucking queen, FML
>>
>>2165254
This is bait, right?
>>
>>2165256
nope.

I'm trying to avoid another pregnancy because i have to wait until end of this month to get her follow up shots which is 90$ and this clinic wants me to pay 300+ to get her fixed there,
so instead i have to go on a waiting list so i can pay a more reasonable 125$

I don't want to have to kill more kittens, but ain't becoming crazy cat person.
>>
>>2165258
Stop letting her out and call all of your local vets for quotes. Shelters fix for cheap. Drop off kittens at the shelter instead of killing them. Duh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.