[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /an/ I need advice on getting rid of what I think are midges,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20160508_005645.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160508_005645.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
Hello /an/ I need advice on getting rid of what I think are midges,

It started a couple of weeks ago. These small flies would start buzzing around in front of my computer. I'd kill a couple then the next day I'd have one or two come around again.

Now it's starting to get out of control. I have no idea where they're coming from. They're even getting into the fridge and dying inside. Every day I open the fridge door there's a group of them dead at the bottom.

I don't know where they're laying their eggs and I don't think the larva are easy to spot either.

How do I get rid of them?

Pic related is what they look like, some of them are red in color.
>>
As a scotbro I can assure you those are not midges. They're too big.
>>
Those are phorid flies. They don't especially hurt anything, but good luck getting rid of them, it's difficult.
>>
>>2156641

I bought some of those ribbon glue traps and hung em out in the kitchen my bathroom and my room and they're starting to catch some of them.

I just need to find their breeding place.

I tried the window glue traps but I've seen them test it with a leg then fly away before getting stuck.
>>
>>2156641
>>2156615
Also thanks for the ID. Was having a hard time searching for a match.
>>
You want to know how you can get rid of them? Clean up. Get all the garbage and food and sugary drinks out your room and clean up. Stop being nasty. Clean and organize your room. Open all the windows in your home and let the stale air vent out.
>>
Empty your fucking bins you slob.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.