[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on how to become a werewolf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Werewolf.jpg (20KB, 450x422px) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf.jpg
20KB, 450x422px
Any tips on how to become a werewolf?
>>
>>2155495
Go ask DeviantArt
>>
Drink rainwater from the paw print of a wolf. Get bitten by a wolf, or werewolf. Go anger a witch so she curses you. Jump over a fallen tree in a forest, stab it with a copper knife and recite a specific verse. There are so many ways!
>>
File: 1462918236460.jpg (25KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
1462918236460.jpg
25KB, 500x529px
>>2155495
Usually its the guy that finds one that becomes one.
>>
What specific traits are you looking for? I assume you're already a bipedal athletic hairy mammal with fearsome teeth.

All you have to do now is growl a lot and make your you die from something made of silver.
>>
>>2155495
>>>/tg/
>>
>>2155495
Why would you want to bestow the curse of lycanthropy upon yourself?
>>
>>2155495
Yellow Snow.

Eat the Yellow Snow.
>>
>>2155495
A little known fact is lycanthropy is spread through the bite of the brown recluse.
>>
Join an otherkin group on tumblr.
>>
>>2156242
Seriously. Werewolves have nothing going for them.

>abilities only manifest once per month
>you become a mindless bloodthirsty beast for a few hours

This is called a curse. It's not something you should desire.
At least vamps are theoretically immortal and retain their intelligence.
>>
File: comeonnow.jpg (29KB, 750x393px) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
29KB, 750x393px
>>2156292
> current year
> falling for the vamp meme

Werewolves are objectively superior, so long as you remember to get them neutered/spayed and keep them inside at night.
>>
>>2155495
If you don't have lupus but want to get it, I have all the hate in the world for you.
>>
>>2156292

it would cure my mom of cancer if I could make her a werewolf ;~;
>>
>>2156292

That depends on your definition/myth of werewolf...and of vampires
>>
>>2156341
get Bob Seger to give her the D
>>
>>2156344
I could tell you just how shit it is, in detail, but I'm sick from it right now and won't.

Imagine being sick to your stomach an hour a day. Now multiply that by 18. That gives you 18 hours while you're not sleeping.
Also imagine being pregnant and contracting. OK now imagine that for 18 hours a day.
Imagine avoiding the sun because it makes you sick.
Imagine ripping 1k hairs out of your body a week because infected roots.
Ok now imagine you have a giant rash across your face for your entire life.

That is all I can give you right now.
You emo kids are literally stupid if you want to have lupus/porphyria.
>>
>>2155495
Try something simpler first. Like become a werehog. With enough practice you should be able to become werewolf on all levels except physical.
>>
>>2155495
>>/x/
>>
>>2156579
/thread
I recommend you start simple as well. Like a were-squirrel, or maybe a were-possum.
>>
Faggot.
>>
File: DogSalutesAFewFaggots.gif (808KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
DogSalutesAFewFaggots.gif
808KB, 207x207px
go to /x/ but even then they won't take you seriously
>>
>>2156292
Absolutely subtle
>>
tear of the hair from your pubes and glue them on your face.
>>
>>2155495
You will need to kill yourself on the woods while looking at a full moon, howling till your last breath. You'll be reborn the next day as a humanoid wolf. Good luck.
>>
History major here with specialization is mythology. (Yes I work at McDonald's)

According to the lore, you either need to be cursed by a witch, get bitten by another werewolf or follow the ritual I post below

>go to the woods on a full moons night alone
>seek out a wolf pack
>kill the alpha with your bare hands (you are supposed yo dominate him, guns will not work)
>skin the alpha and don its skin
>make a fire and burn its skinned body
>eat the wolfs heart
>stare at the moon
>sleep in the nude while only covered with the wolf skin

If you did everything right your sprit should be now fused with the wolfs. Now once a month you will transform into a monster under the full moon.

That is where the lore ends. I would post sources but I'm at work now.
>>
>>2156392
Are you implying that you are an once a month night-wolf-beast-terror?
>>
I'm a werewolf expert at the Museum of Natural History and I can without a doubt tell you that buying a tube of wolf semen and inserting it into your anus, you will most definitely transform into a werewolf in 5-7 days.
>>
>>2155495
Why not become werehuman? Were- decent fucking human being?
>>
all I remember is that the ritual needs rainwater from the pawprint of a wolf and fat of a baby
>>
>>2159182
I am also that, it's called having an uterus.
>>
>>2159682
So women are wereman?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.