[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pet sitting stories. >Pet sitting boyfriend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Snapchat-6165202879073514744.jpg (651KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6165202879073514744.jpg
651KB, 1440x2560px
ITT: Pet sitting stories.

>Pet sitting boyfriend's new iguana while he is at work
>Little guy is letting me pet him and pick him up
>Looks like he wants out of his cage
>Put him on lap and pet him
>Is going pretty well for a brief 60 seconds
>He has other plans of exploring
>Ends up whipping me with his tail when I try to put him back in cage
>Doesn't hurt but his claws are so sharp that he is unintentionally hurting me with them
>Think of those pictures of iguana bites on google images
>This is how I die
>Pic related

He's back in. He isnt angry, no head bobbing or anything. He just wanted to explore. He's taking a nap under his lamp now.

I do not know how to handle an iguana.
>>
>>2155042
ITT: Idiot stories
>I don't know how to take care of iguanas.
>Take care of an iguana.
>>
>>2155093
That title works too
>>
>>2155042
So I'm guessing you're a retarded pillow biter, right?
>>
Don't pet an iguana, they hate it.
>>
>>2155103
He loves it when my boyfriend does it. The previous owners daid if you don't handle him he will get aggravated.
>>
>>2155101
Sometimes
>>
>>2155110
>He loves it when my boyfriend does it.
nope. eye closing is a sign of stress in lizards, not contentment. so is playing dead
>>
>>2155113
Source?
>>
>>2155115
the source is "lizards 101: a lizard is not a human baby" you dumb bitch
>>
File: iguana.jpg (669KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iguana.jpg
669KB, 1920x1080px
>>2155115
its really fucking common knowledge that if they shut their eyes they are trying to block you out anon. I wish they werent $15 so every uninformed person couldnt get one on a whim.

on an unrelated note heres a picture of my gallant ass lizard
>>
>>2155119
How do you get his spines to look so "regal"? In Miami, I see an orgy-load of Iguanas near the coast and all look like shit. I also see a whole lot of other non-natives as well, like basilisks and red headed agamas.
>>
>>2155124
I pay alot of attention to them. When I first got him I wasnt aware he had about 3 layers of stuck shed on his spikes and it started caused necrosis on the tips.

Other than that I'm not really sure what I'm doing out of the ordinary because I know what you mean about the spikes looking like absolute shit. Even alot of captive iguanas end up looking kinda ratty.
>>
>>2155117
Tone it down my dude
>>
>>2155130
up yours
>>
>>2155119
do you live in texas
>>
>>2155129
Maybe the deformity kind of settled into his body structure permanently(like that weird chinese foot fetish deformity). Even as he grew. How old is he, or do you think he is?
>>
>>2155117
When you pet them they close their eyes when they relax. Closing eyes can be a way to reduse stimulus, but closing eyes when petting is a good thing.
>>
>>2155140
hes around 4 or so as far as I can tell
got him when he was 1.5-2

in that pic he was 3 maybe 3 and a half
>>
>>2155147

>reduce stimulus
>when petting is a good thing
>reduce stimulus

No. They want you to go away.
>>
>>2155147
>When you pet them they close their eyes when they relax.
that's wrong tho
>>
>>2155147
lizards arent cats, sry
>>
why would you pet a lizard whats wrong with you
>>
>>2155316
Because lizards are qt
>>
>watching aunt's cat
>Aunt is adamant that cat gets outside once a day, preferably twice or more
>Spend the week sitting around waiting for him to show up again, having to stay up late for his ass to appear and stick around the door to let him in
>One morning, let him outside
>He doesn't come back in time before I have to go to work
>Leave for work with cat outdoors
>Was a snowstorm while at work
>Come back to expect dead cat. Cat doesn't come back until a quarter of 10
>Next morning wake up, let cat out
>Dumb shit didn't learn anything and I have to leave him for work again
Never ever cat sit for an outdoor cat unless you have the time to fuck about all day. Most frustrating pet sitting ever.
>>
>>2155680
>doing the stupid shit people ask when you take care of their pets
what you think the cats going to tell on you
>>
>>2155689
This. Why the fuck would you actually let it out?
>>
>>2155042
>parents go away on vacations
>supposed to feed the dog
>dad tells me there is some steak on the fridge and if i dont want it to give it to dog before it goes bad
>im not eatin it so take it out of the fridge and put it on doggos bowl
>fucker gives me a look of disgust
>well if you dont want it now you will sure change your mind when you are hungry
>meat sits inm bowl 3 days
>grandma checks on me, sees the half rotten meat in dogs bowl and scolds me, apparently dogs dont eat raw meat
>grandma feeds the dog and tells me not to do that again
>forget to feed the dog the rest of the week
>parents come home and dad beats me for being a moron
>wathever, the dog was too fat anyways
>>
>>2155714
So you're a retarded pillow biter too, eh?
>>
>>2155715
What?
>>
>>2155719
>Is dumb enough to try to feed a dog rotten meat.
>Is dumb enough to stop feeding a dog.
>Is dumb enough to try and rationalize that it's not his fault because "the dog was too fat."
>Is unsurprisingly dumb enough to not realize he's being called a stupid faggot.
>>
>>2155170
They are right though. Iguanas will close their eyes if they are stressed, but will also do it if they enjoy what you're doing. For most people it is usually the former.

Iguanas have a lot of double meanings. Sort of like how head bobbing can be showing off, a casual "I see you" or mean "im about to charge and bite the fuck out of you".
>>
>>2155721
According to Google a pillow biter is a gay man that gets fucked in the ass, didn't really expect anti gay slurs on /an/
>>
File: 1465684224690.jpg (16KB, 428x364px) Image search: [Google]
1465684224690.jpg
16KB, 428x364px
>>2155725
Do you live under a rock? Where the fuck do you think you are.
>>
>>2155727
Well I expect faggot but not something so convoluted. It's kind of like the kind of names the Ku klux Klan comes up with for nIggers
>>
File: 1384726447450.jpg (262KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1384726447450.jpg
262KB, 640x960px
>>2155729
>He doesn't know that variety is the spice of life.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.