[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sparrow's New Home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: _20160504_230841.jpg (76KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
_20160504_230841.jpg
76KB, 720x719px
I've started a fund raising project to help the enviroment in my local areas in hope that I can motivate others to do the same.
I'd be gratefull if you'd like to help me and donate as little as 1$ or just help spread the word about the cause. Thanks!
Hit me up at suburbanpostcard@ gmail.com
>>
Once you mail me I can send you a link to my fund raising, so you can read more in to detail of my project.
>>
File: IMG_20160502_181250.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160502_181250.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Last bump
>>
I've helped many rare plant and animal species establish themselves in my area and didn't need a single dime for it.

what, you need money to build basic fucking birdhouses for common species?
>>
>>2115444
I've also helped whenever I could, but it was all rather small in the past.
Now I plan on cleaning out hundreds square meters of polluted areas, planting trees in the monumental park, etc.
I don't need millions of dollars for this, but every dollar helps and it will all be spent on the materials, animal food and plants. I'm an university student so I can't afford it all myself, but I'm willing to invest my time in it.
>>
>>2115444
>I've helped many rare plant and animal species establish themselves in my area
oh boy
>>
>>2115444
Also, I've set up a Twitter account where I will post all the pictures of my progress and receipts to show where all the money went and that it's not a scam.
>>
File: IMG_20160502_130654.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160502_130654.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>
>>2115446
>planting trees in the monumental park, etc.

trees are terrible for the biodiversity, why would you do that.
>>
>>2115471
Please explain that statement further
>>
>>2115472
the undergrowth of forests has a remarkable lack of diversity.
>>
>>2115473
I wasn't gonna plant hundreds of threes on a small field. Even though what you said is correct, trees can still provide home and shelter for a lot of animals, fungi or some plants that do not require much sun light.
>>
>>2115480
if it's near a forest those animals got plenty of shelter already and don't need more of it.

bare areas are important for the biodiversity.

most diversity isn't in the undergrowth of forests, it's in areas that lack trees.
>>
Don't know why, but I am unable to post pictures..
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.