[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My faggot cat is sometimes pissing on my bed. Is she sick or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

My faggot cat is sometimes pissing on my bed. Is she sick or something? How do I make her stop?
She's female and 10 weeks old. Not sterilized. Any experts here? I need advice plz
>>
kittens get confused, don't worry about it
>>
>>2110212
So she will stop eventually?
>>
>>2110214
if I'm right that it's just because shes a baby then yeah, but there are other reason cats pee weird places like medical problems, so if she does anything else weird you should worry
>>
>>2110215
Her nose is dry and I'm not sure if that's normal or not. I think I better go with her to the vet tomorrow
>>
>>2110210
That's a common sign of UTI. They try to piss on soft things thinking it would be less painful to piss.
>>
>>2110224
Okay thanks so I'll definetly bring her to the vet tomorrow.
>>
>>2110210

We had a rescue that did that. It was the damnedest thing. We tried for 2 months to correct the behavior and had to send it back. I sent a long 10 page write up about the cat so a future adoptee would have a really good idea how the cat acted.

This cat had been in the shelter for over 2 years before I picked him out. It was really sad I had to send him back. On hindsight, I imagine he was put down after I brought him back.

We checked all over the net, read books, followed guides, bought tons of litter boxes and put them in quiet, private areas ... that cat just fucking hated that bed (or our scent on it). He was doing it on purpose. We never could fix it.
>>
>>2110210
It could be she has crystals in her urine. If so, you'll need to feed her special food that prevents crystals. It's more expensive, but my cats like it better than their previous food and they haven't had issues since. Still go to the vet though.
>>
>>2110271
Did you try closing the door to that bedroom?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.