[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should i expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNzQ5MTk1Nzkw.jpg (114KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNzQ5MTk1Nzkw.jpg
114KB, 1200x1200px
So growing up, i always felt bad for my dogs who were spayed or neutered. I decided to go natural for my first (on my own) dog. Should i rxpect drastic differences than i am used to? Anything extra i need to know about/care about? Was gonna get a boy dog probably.
>>
they'll do anything possible to escape, you cannot leave them unattended in a yard ever. humping. more likely to be aggressive with other dogs. costs more to license them. some places won't let you rent if they aren't fixed. some dog parks won't allow entry. can never let them off leash unattended/around other dogs

and stop anthropomorphizing your pets, it's retarded. they don't know, only you do
>>
>>2109303
there's literally no reason to feel bad for them. They have no concept of masculinity or femininity, anything that you might see in them like that is purely you projecting your own ways of thinking on to an animal. Unless you're a registered breeder, you should always spay/neuter your dogs and cats. It drastically improves their behavior in almost every case, and eliminates any chance of them developing genital cancer or other diseases related to the reproductive organs.

They're animals, they can't reason in the same way we can. They don't care if they have balls or ovaries as long as you take good care of them. And neutering/spaying early on (not too early, though) can prevent a lot of behavioral issue later in life. Intact male dogs usually aren't as calm, tend to be more aggressive, are more prone to annoying behaviors including leg humping and such, and can be territorial, as well as being prone to roam. Females will go into heat and will also be prone to wandering, and can draw in other intact dogs into your property. On top of that, you could wind up with puppies if you're not really careful. Nobody needs more unwanted puppies around.

Again, other than you projecting your own masculine insecurity, there is literally no reason not to spay or neuter your dog, unless you have gone and gotten your purebred dog registered and plan to breed for profit or other means. If you're just looking for a pet, get it fixed.
>>
I got my dog fixed at 18 months. The only problems we had were that other dogs didn't like him. he got jumped a couple of times (no damage thankfully). also, humping. not other dogs, but his bed and the legs of the women in our house, especially if they were menstrusting - he would be relentless. he got neutered about 2 months ago and both of those issues have been fixed. He plays well with other dogs now with no fear and he doesn't hump unless I'm playing and he gets overstimulated, though it's easy to redirect him.

I understand it's a choice but the pros of neutering greatly outweigh the cons. if you're not planning on breeding your pup there's no reason to keep him intact
>>
>>2109308
>Again, other than you projecting your own masculine insecurity
Really not sure what my manhood has to do with feeling bad about having my dogs balls chopped off.
>>
>>2109318
Because you personally think that you would feel bad if you had your balls chopped off. Then, projecting these feelings on your dog, you feel bad about having his balls chopped off.
>>
first poster, forgot to add that they tend to be more stressed out/high strung. the result of having breeding and fucking in their mind constantly but can't do it
>>
>>2109318
this>>2109319

Your dog doesn't care at all.
>>
>>2109303
While I am OK with people having intact dogs, this is not a reason for it. I think you will end up being overwhelmed by how much hormones can control a dogs life.
>>
Your dog WILL develop prostate hyperplasia after a few years.

All intact male dogs eventually develop prostate hyperplasia, which can lead to bloody, painful stools and other problems.

Some evidence suggests this can be treated with pumpkin seed oil.
>>
If we castrated rapists or sex addicts would it curb their behavior as well? Seems interesting
>>
>>2110005
We used to do that but we stopped because it was considered cruel and unusual punishment. The case for it could be reopened now I think since we have better sterilization procedures than giving them chemo until their balls stop working or they kill themselves.

Fun fact: this treatment was also used to stop homosexuality. Just watch The Imitation Game.
>>
>>2110005
Yes. Eunuchs used to be a pretty big thing.

These days depending where you are, 'chemical crastration' may be used for sex offenders who are likely to reoffend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.