[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open ocean underwater.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: ocean.jpg (210KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ocean.jpg
210KB, 640x480px
I am trying to find a documentary that isn't about tsunamis or the life of certain animals. I'm trying to find a documentary, or personal videos for how the ocean actually is. I live in New Mexico, and only been in the shore of oceans on some vacations, and one fishing trip in Alasaka, but how is the actual ocean ecology? If someone where to drive by boat every mile, and scuba dive what would they see, what type of species would there be, how would it look like, how many times would u see big species, and how clustered would they be. The reason I'm interested in this is because New Mexico used to be underwater in prehistoric times, and a place like Albuquerque,the water would be higher than the Sandia Mountains. Now with me standing on an ancient sea floor I'm trying to picture how an ocean looks like and works. Seeing billions of small fish, and giant creatures like megalodon in the distance. So does anyone have any stories or stories of random diving and shit?
>>
>>2084576
I think Deep Ocean by BBC was the name.
It should be removed from youtube but might be on Dailymotion
>>
Do you have access to Netflix? They have tons of open ocean docs.
>>
File: BBC_Blue_Planet_title.jpg (27KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
BBC_Blue_Planet_title.jpg
27KB, 400x225px
>>2084576
Look up The Blue Planet by BBC. The third episode is about life in the open ocean.
>>
>>2084576
BBC's Planet Earth series has two or so episodes covering oceans and seas: shallow and deep.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but hearing it from Mr. Attenborough wouldn't hurt, I suppose.
>>
>>2085163

These are, or at least were, on Netflix. Watched them all a while back

New Mexico was underwater? Cool. How much of the states was underwater?
>>
File: oneocean[1].jpg (50KB, 305x400px) Image search: [Google]
oneocean[1].jpg
50KB, 305x400px
One Ocean - it's a four part documentary narrated by David Suzuki
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.