[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avoiding castration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-7406456776570198376.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7406456776570198376.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
I have a 3 year old english bulldog male who's very frustrated that he hasn't mated. Problem is he had airway birth defects so he can't breed inside the kennel.

Is there any way for him to get some bitches without the purpose of breeding? Castration doesn't feel right
>>
You're an idiot. Get him fixed.
>>
>>2083286
Give him a hand(y)
>>
>who's very frustrated that he hasn't mated
no, you're very frustrated that you haven't mated. hire a hooker or pick up the ugly chick at last call.
>>
>>2083286
So you want him to breed and make his pups have the same birth defect?
What a piece of shit you are, you need to fix that dog.
>>
>>2083286
Fix him or give him a brojob.
>>
>>2083286
Euthanize or fix your dog. We don't need any more of those things running around. You can suck him off if you think he needs to nut that bad.

When will bulldog/pug etc owners realize that people who perpetuate the suffering of inviable mutated animals aren't welcome here?
>>
>>2083286
>Castration doesn't feel right
and neither does irresponsible near-sighted pet care but here you are
>>
>>2083286
Get your fucking dog fixed so he won't live in perpetual sexual frustration. It is massively irresponsible in the first place that you didn't fix a dog with a genetic defect.
>>
Fix your dog. A spayed bitch won't be in heat, therefore won't be receptive and will likely attack your dog if he tries to mount her. Your dog doesn't need any more of his truncated face ripping off.
>>
>>2083286
people like you are cancer
fix the dog and it'll stop being frustrated
the world doesn't need another dozen deformed animals, and the dog won't care about its 'manhood'
>>
http://news.petmeds.com/news/pet-news/zeuterin-a-new-surgery-free-way-to-neuter-dogs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.