[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here /doggydaycare/? I bough a puppy while I was off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160202-185956.png (166KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160202-185956.png
166KB, 1080x1920px
Anybody here /doggydaycare/? I bough a puppy while I was off work and now I'm about to go back. I'm a little worried about her at home. Seems to be a little expensive. I was thinking about doing it a couple times a week.
>>
It's really nice to have if you have the money.

I take my dog to daycare on days when I both work and have night classes and would only be home for an hour that day. I drop him off at around 7am and get ready for work, pick him up around 2:30, and then I go to class until about 9pm. He'd be pretty miserable if he had to stay home all day like that, but he LOVES daycare. On days I'm going to take him, I ask, "Do you wanna go to puppy camp?" and he starts doing laps around the house out of excitement.

I was really lucky to find a good one. They also do boarding, baths/grooming, nail clipping, they'll administer some vaccines (kennel cough) and every once in a while they have a vet come in and do anesthesia-free teeth cleaning for a really low cost. They separate little and big dogs (and dogs with varying energy levels), in the summer they have pools and water toys, and they have indoor/outdoor areas that the dogs are free to move about in. They also have webcams so you can check on your dog at work and to keep the employees accountable.

All the praising aside, it IS very pricey (mine costs about $18 a day, and that's because I bought a package. drop-in is $26 a day), and I only do it because 1) I currently have the money, and 2) it isn't fair to leave a dog alone in an apartment from 8am to 9pm with only about an hour break. Last semester he got to go twice a week, this semester I've managed my schedule so he only has to go once a week.

Also, DO YOUR RESEARCH and make sure it's a good facility. Every once in a while you get horror stories like this: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/22/green-acre-boarding-dog-deaths-cruelty-charges/20795109/
>>
>>2081932
>"This case never should have been brought in the first place, and we expect that after any further review the County Attorney will not find additional evidence to support bringing charges again," Wilenchik's statement said.

Those pieces of fucking shit have the audacity to say that shit because they got connections. Fuck.
>>
>>2081936
I honestly would have found a way to do major physical damage to these fucks, if not killed them. I thought this case was still going but I only now found out the charges were dropped over a year ago. They're disgusting pieces of shit and I hope they really get what's coming to them.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.