[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What up /an/, Was wondering if anyone could share some insight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (211KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
211KB, 640x1136px
What up /an/,

Was wondering if anyone could share some insight as to what to do with my 18 yr old cat. She's a 6 lbs maine coon. She doesn't really eat her food anymore, just licks it. She passed a blood test to go under anesthesia for a dental cleaning and extractions but I worry about putting a cat that old and light under anesthesia.

Would the professional dental procedure help her eat more if successful? Or should I just try brushing her teeth and using holistic dental gels and spray?

>pic related
>>
There's no solid answer I'm afraid my grandparents had about 5 cats over the years all of them lived happily to about 25 It could be a bad idea putting her under bottom line is that you need to get her to eat
>>
cats reach their full size when they get about a year and half
Weight I imagine is different
My 2 yr old shorthair
Is about that weight
too but she is a little
chub and looks healthy
>>
There are liquid meal replacements for senior cat. Have you gave that a try?

And if her teeth are hurting her, taking the pain away will make her eat more.
>>
>>2081046

No I haven't. Will look into it. Thanks!
>>
>>2081033
>6 lbs maine coon

nah dude, nah. take her to the vet and let her go to heaven.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.