[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so ive never been on /an/ but i need some help >mom died last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 104514Sz.jpg (44KB, 345x378px) Image search: [Google]
104514Sz.jpg
44KB, 345x378px
so ive never been on /an/ but i need some help
>mom died last week
>heartattack but she was old so she probably would have died soon anyways
>all the funeral shit going on
>get shit tons of flowers from viewing
>afterwords this bitch messages my wife on facebook
>its my nieces other grandma on her moms side
>total batshit crazy bitch. had some trouble with her before
>anyways she asks for these flowers and says that the person who sent it wanted it to go to her
>wut.jpeg
>ignore it as her just being crazy again
>get a call from the lady that sent the flowers
>she says that they should go to crazy bitch
>and yet she sent them for my dead mother
anyways pic related is the flowers in question, yellow roses. how do i somehow make them die in the next couple of days so when i give them to crazy bitch shell have them for like a day and then theyll die and she cant blame it on me.
>>
Add a cap full of bleach to the water they're in right before giving them to her
>>
>>2045108
sorry about your mum OP, and sorry that you've got to deal with a bunch of drama from a crazy ho. i'm sure you dont need that right now. put bleach in the water like Fish said and fuck her off, man
>>
>>2045108
Where do you live? You can maybe make a poison easly depending on your location. Or just bleach like the others said
>>
salt in the water perhaps? so she doesn't smell the bleach
>>
Cut the stems at an angle then put them in very hot water.
(This will cause them to bloom early and die faster.)

Then cut the stems flat and beat them against a table to blunt the ends. They won't be able to drink water that way.

They'll last maybe a day and a half.
Tell her to keep them in direct sunlight (to kill them faster) Most people don't know cut flowers live longer in a cool dark place.

If you don't want them to bloom at all, just skip step one and go straight to blunting the ends.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.