[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today, while I was opening the door to my apartment, a stray

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Today, while I was opening the door to my apartment, a stray kitten got in it before I could react. Now I can't find it.
I searched under the bed, behind the closet, etc. but still can't see it. All windows were closed.
There is a possibility that it somehow got out out the door just like it got in while I was confused about him getting in, but in case it's still here, I have two questions:
1) Is there a way to get its attention and lure it out? Smell of food and "kitty kitty" didn't work
2) Can I expect it to come out on its own? I assume he's going to meow sooner or later when it gets hungry
>>
Get a can of cat food and microwave it.
Out of the can, obviously.
>>
Congrats, you were cat chosen.
>>
Delete system32
>>
90% chance it's some shitlord's pet.

Ask around your neighborhood.
>>
Just put out food and be patient. It probably got back out, tbc.
>>
It was a ghost cat!
>>
OP here
The kitten re-appeared in the living room just a few minutes ago, meowing.
I'd keep it but it could be someone else's, so I gave it some meat and milk and passed it to the concierge for now
>>
>>2019930
pics?
>>
>>2019930
Concierge? So you were not able to care for it? And heartless to take care of the cat?
>>
>>2019983
The concierge is the front desk person for the building dipshit. He's trying to make sure the cat doesn't have an owner before he keeps it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.