[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pets recovering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Stinker - cast.jpg (68KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Stinker - cast.jpg
68KB, 540x960px
A friend's cat very recently broke her leg and he asked me to watch her today while he was working and his lady friend had to go out. It's heartbreaking to see her grumpy and uncomfortable but she's still adorable. Hopefully we can raise the money for her to get surgery and speed up her recovery.

Pics of your pets being cute while recovering from injury/surgery?
>>
File: image-20151126_223927.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
image-20151126_223927.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
My kitten was the cutest in his little cone after his balls were chopped off, but I felt so bad when he got frustrated. He didn't have to wear it very long though, fortunately. Hopefully that big kitty feels better soon, she looks so unhappy!
>>
>>2018081

He WAS the cutest! He looks so content in that picture. I've never seen a fabric cone like that, was it easier for him to deal with?

Big kitty (which she certainly is) managed to get her cone off already and won't let it be put back on. She's usually a love bug so hopefully she starts feeling like herself again soon. Thanks!
>>
File: Snapchat-8883594389881367844.jpg (528KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8883594389881367844.jpg
528KB, 1080x1920px
>>2018086
Thanks! He needed extra snuggles to feel better about his situation. I had never seen a cloth cone before that either, and let me tell you, it was WAY easier. He was really tiny at the time, and none of the plastic cones my vet had even fit him. This one was extra convenient because I could just flip in the other way when he wanted to eat/drink (he couldn't really figure out how to wrangle it with it up normally) and then just flip it back when he was done.

Aw, has she been picking at her cast? Can she even walk around with her leg like that?
>>
File: CleoRound.jpg (72KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
CleoRound.jpg
72KB, 960x540px
>>2018109

I'll have to mention a fabric cone to Cleo's owner! That sounds a lot more convenient. Cuddles improve most everything; you have a smart cat there!

She wasn't chewing on the cast while we were watching her today, but she's still dopey from her meds. She hobbled a little to get to her water, then hobbled out of the carrier and rolled on to the floor. Being a very round cat, rolling seems to be a good mode of transportation for her right now. (There's a lot of fluff there but the vet did scold my friend for her chub.)
>>
>>2018124
Lol that is a fattypatty. I wanna shove my face in that fat fur, yessir.
>>
>>2018081
RIP his fuzzballs.

KitKat Vasectomies at the same cost as female neutering WHEN?? IT IS ONLY FAIR!
>>
>>2018146
neutering should generally cost less than spaying as it's a less invasive surgery...

if he got his balls removed, that was a neuter, not a vasectomy

you got taken for a ride
>>
How'd the leg break?
>>
>>2018179
Guess she was running around in the middle of the night as cats do, turned a corner, and ran into her owner's legs hard. Two breaks in the front right leg. :(
>>
>>2018186
Sounds sorta like the owner's leg had some momentum too. I am not alleging a purposeful KICK, my kittums gets under foot and a bit of an accidental boot sometimes, but I do try to take care. I assume there isn't any other reason to expect actual abuse, right?
>>
>>2018274
>expect
*suspect
>>
>>2018274
Oh definitely not. Her owner is super heartbroken about the situation and he's always been very patient with my boyfriend's nasty cat. He doesn't have much family so his cat is his companion.
>>
>>2018402
Awww, what a sweetie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.