[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you getting your pets for Christmas? Don't act

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1717x1118px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1717x1118px
What are you getting your pets for Christmas?
Don't act like you don't do it.
>>
I'm baking him pumpkin and carob dog biscuits, frosted with yogurt and shaped like gingerbread men.
>>
>>2017585
Dehydrated meat treats are much healthier.
>>
An electric blanket. One of my cats is getting pretty on in years and we think this might be her last christmas. We want to make sure she at least gets through the winter comfortably.

The other cat is getting a bunch of crinkly paper and empty boxes. She couldn't be happier.
>>
>>2017593
>The other cat is getting a bunch of crinkly paper and empty boxes. She couldn't be happier.
> She couldn't be happier.

You don't know that yet
>>
File: image.png (626KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
626KB, 750x1334px
>>2017591
No arguments here please

As for me I got my cats one of those turbo scratchers with the ping pong ball in the track pad (mainly for the younger one), and a bristle arch for the older cat that like scratching his face on everything. Also pic related for the younger one and one full of toys for the older one.
>>
>>2017591
Source?
>>
>>2017591
He gets those on a regular basis for training; these are his Christmas presents.
>>
They dont really need anything, honestly. I'll just make them chicken and crispy chicken skins. I'll make myself some too, of course.

Its cute how they attack wrapped presents even when they dont have catnip in them though. My one cat loves opening the paper to see inside.

I dont have any money to spare otherwise I would get them some of the good dehydrated treats like chicken hearts and stuff.
>>
Bought him a cat tree as an early Christmas present. Also got him some catnip toys, some mice, a bag of catnip to make a stuffed toy, and a motorized mouse or something.
>>
>>2017609
You can always go to your local butcher and ask if they have any chicken hearts they are throwing out. Then you can dry them yourself. Won't be the same but it has the potential to be free
>>
I'm going to buy some massive bags of juicing carrots for all the racehorses I work with.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 313x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 313x640px
for the kitty
>fountain style water bowl
>treats / toys

for my husky/staffie pup
>insulated dog house
>new wire crate
>new bed
I'm still looking for the exact bed I want to get, trying to find something higher quality since I've been waiting until he's done teething and potty trained to get a good one for his adult size
plus I know my bf and family are getting him plenty of toys and treats

>old fart 14 year old pit/lab
a new bed and some treats. he's old and blind so he mostly just sleeps these days

and my brother and his fiancé adopted two kittens a few months ago so getting them a custom cat tree that matches their house color scheme, pic related
>>
Ill bake my dogs some cookies out of oatmeal, yams, and peanut butter and probably get her a giant bully stick. For the cat I'm going to get a few different sized boxes and make him a little cardboard house with some cat nip and paper balls and treats inside. He's not even a year old yet so he still gets very excited about boxes and paper.
>>
I just adopted my cat (it's a week ago today) so all his toys were new, but I consider the turbo scratcher I got him a few days ago an early Christmas present.
>>
Probably a pet fountain for my puss. Her 7th birthday was on the 2nd and she got about 40$ in random cat toys and cat nip, and a bunch of cat gravy from BFF cat food or whatever it is, she just really loves the gravy parts of the food.

She loves watching the toilet flush so I figure a cat fountain will be fun for her.

My partner won't let me get another cat tree, because otherwise I would get a bohemoth one on boxing day because they're usually 50% off.

Other than that she gets some of the roast beef or turkey left overs, and my partner's mom always buys her some stuff too!
>>
>>2017701
That's one hell of a cat tower!
>>
I'm getting a heating pad so my roaches are cozier.
>>
>doggie
new bed
10 m long leash

>hedgehog
new running wheel
new heating lamp
>>
>>2017580
I'm getting my pups a gift bag of toys and small treats. One of their birthdays' fall on solstice so they get double the fun
>>
>>2017580
I'm looking for some toys for my cats. I think I'll be getting them a Catit Play'n Scratch, a laser pointer, and a fishing rod, probably some catnip too. All I want for Christmas is for my fat cat to lose weight desu, so I'll be spending all the money I had for me on them.
>>
>>2017789
>desu
I thought this was only going to last for a week.
>>
File: 20151024_000242.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
20151024_000242.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>another bed
>throw blankie for new bed
>frozen kong stuffed with PB
>toys to rip up
>water resistant sweater
Was gonna get him a friend, but he's being held hostage by my parents.
>>
My dog thinks Christmas is awful and he gets upset and runs around shouting at everyone to stop enjoying themselves, so his present is being given some nice meaty bones to enjoy all by himself in a quiet room. The cat already thinks the Christmas tree is her present.
>>
New nice walking harnesses for the dogs. Christmas is for practical gifts that I wouldn't normally splurge on.

Cats don't really get anything.
>>
My cat is getting a bunch of boxes full of tissue crinkly paper
>>
No one mentions turkey or gravy or mashed veg... What the actual fuck you bunch of weirdos.
Also this is my puppies first Christmas all my friends and family are buyin her shit and saying it's to me
>>
>>2017580
Perhaps organic lettuce if not then average lettuce.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.