[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Labrador Retrievers could live for 40~45 years instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: labrador-retriever-03.jpg (109KB, 708x472px) Image search: [Google]
labrador-retriever-03.jpg
109KB, 708x472px
What if Labrador Retrievers could live for 40~45 years instead of just 12~13?

Would you get one that lives 40+ years?
>>
>>2017117
one seriously racist dog
>>
>>2017117
If their joints would hold up that long yes.
>>
>>2017117
Yes. The short lifespan is one of the reasons I don't keep dogs as pets. I love them but 10-15 years max is too heartbreaking for me.
>>
Oh, fuck yes.

I so wish our childhood lab was still alive. She was amazing.

She started out playful and with boundless energy, and turned all wise and shit for the rest of her life. But she was always down to play. Loved going camping, hunting with me and my ferret.

I have to stop writing about her, haha. So many memories.

I hope she knew she was a good dog.
>>
>>2017117
What sort of shitty question is that?
Did you really expect anything but "yes"?
>>
>>2017382
Perhaps for people in their 40s and older, the prospect that their dog might outlive them could be a deterrent to getting the dog.
>>
40+ years is a long time, maybe too long. I couldn't stand the idea of dying when my puppy still has 20+ years to live without me, or me being 50 years old and my childhood puppy dies? Fuck it, it would still be better than 10-14 years.

>>2017360
You don't live in the states, do you?
>>
>>2017117
Maybe if it was from a breed that isn't so god offal to live with.
>>
>>2017117
absolutely. i would want them to be bred for additional size though, as i prefer larger dogs
>>
>puppy biting period now lasts for an entire year instead of just 3 months
>>
>>2017489
And since labs never calm down it would be like being the parent of a retarted child that isn't able to function on his own and lives at home his whole life. You know the ones. You see the parents in their late 70's in the store with the 40 year old guy whose laughing hysterical at a pack of underwear on the shelf.
>>
File: 1284797140742.png (98KB, 1454x838px) Image search: [Google]
1284797140742.png
98KB, 1454x838px
>>2017493
Dear god no.

The humping would never end.
>>
>>2017117
yup :3
>>
File: 4.jpg (64KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
64KB, 480x320px
>>
>>2017388
>the prospect that their dog might outlive them could be a deterrent to getting the dog.
Maybe if they are some true white guilt faggots that never bred.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.