[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Siamese cats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Redpill me on Siamese cats
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 456x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 456x434px
That's not a Siamese.
Here are some sites with info-

http://www.cfa.org/Breeds/BreedsSthruT/Siamese.aspx

http://www.tica.org/find-a-breeder/item/268-siamese-introduction
>>
>>2015685
>Redpill
oh, you mean go on /pol/ and make shit up to see if the mentally handicapped will believe me?

I can't man, I've gotta go make a sandwich.
>>
>>2015692
Looks like somebody had their feelings hurt

:(
>>
>>2015692
>Getting this mad at a word
>>
My vet said my tabby is likely at least a quarter siamese. he meows like a motherfucker sometimes, and from what I have been told thats a siamese trait. correct me of im wrong tho.
>>
File: NEW 109.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
NEW 109.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>2015688
That's an oriental, this is an original Siamese aka "apple head".
>>
>>2016401
No, that pic is of s Siamese.
There is no such thing as an "apple head Siamese". It's a term BYBs use like "teacup". It is not a recognized breed, it has no standard and no club.
>>
>>2016338
Your vet is wrong. Vocal cats come in all shapes and sizes; purebred and mutt.
>>
>>2016436
Its recognized, just google it...maybe not by cant fanciers or those weird show people, but it dates back to the late 1800's. Orientals mixed with apple heads to make that picture you posted.
>>
>>2016802
I believe the breed you are thinking of is the Thai cat. It is recognized by TICA.
>>
>>2015696
>:(

Looks like someone got lost on the way to Reddit.
>>
>>2015685
They rule. My family had a seal point when I was born who was spoiled as fuck, like to the point where he was treated like an actual human child, and they were worried he was going to be aggressive to a baby and they'd have to get rid of him. The first day they brought infant me home he snuck into my room and the next morning he was sitting in my crib and purring. He had unearthly patience; he let himself be carried around, wore doll clothes without a fuss, never scratched me and bit me only once because I was being a little shit and poking him with a plastic dinosaur toy. He passed at age 17 when I was was six and I miss him to this day.

Siamese are really independent and have strong personalities; some can be pretty dominant and need an owner that won't put up with bullshit and will scold/spray them if they do unwanted behaviors repeatedly. But they're exceptionally human-oriented, and thrive on social contact/play/petting. Don't get one to leave it alone; you should be prepared to give it lots of attention, or get two. They're also really active and love to play.
>>
>>2015696
>no carrot
get out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.