[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get another animal... either a kitten or a dog. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Clipboard01.jpg (992KB, 4014x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
992KB, 4014x2304px
I want to get another animal... either a kitten or a dog. But I already have two cats, and two cats that don't get along well at all. They mostly tolerate each other, but still. I feel bringing in another animal would just disrupt the tense harmony my house has.

So how do I stop wanting more animals? Like I know it's a bad idea, but I can't stop wanting to adopt another. How can I finally just convince myself to not to?

Pic is one of the aforementioned cats.
>>
your cat is sick.
>>
>>2015501
Why do you say that?
>>
Work on getting the cats to tolerate each other before adding another animal to the house.
>>
File: 9141.jpg (684KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
9141.jpg
684KB, 2048x1536px
I got a cat just like yours. He's such a good kitty.
>>
>>2015523
Mine is too. He's the sweetest thing in the world. His other owner wasn't good to him though, and he takes a long time to trust new people.

>>2015522
I'm not too sure what I can do to improve their relationship. They've lived together for a good year and a half now. They swat at each other and chase one another around a bunch... haven't had a hissing match in a long time.

I think their personalities are just not compatible.
>>
>>2015504
fur is a sickly disaster and it has a tonne of shit in it's eyes.
>>
>>2015536
It's a bad picture for his fur. His coat is great, but he does have minor allergies during the summer months.
>>
>>2015544
>His coat is great
no, it's not.
>he does have minor allergies during the summer months.
he has worms
>>
>>2015500

Don't be stupid. Wait till one or both of the cats die.
>>
File: 20150920_113149.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150920_113149.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>2015552
>no, it's not.
Yes. It is.
>he has worms
Explains his reasonable intake of food, fine poos and all around normal litter box behavior, healthy weight and maintenance of that healthy weight, and good intake of water.
>>
>>2015533
>I'm not too sure what I can do to improve their relationship.
The first thing you need to do is make sure their living situation is as stress free as possible.

- Do you have enough litterboxes? You should have three in different parts of the house.

- Do you have two water and food bowls? Are they in the same place?

- Do you exercise your cats? They each need 1-2 fifteen minute play sessions s day.

- Do you stop the fights when they happen? You should. It's your job to keep the peace and discourage any bullying.
>>
File: gh.jpg (31KB, 460x692px) Image search: [Google]
gh.jpg
31KB, 460x692px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.