[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I get a boner when I pet animals? Like the neighbors dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1448842156033.jpg (145KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1448842156033.jpg
145KB, 500x625px
Why do I get a boner when I pet animals? Like the neighbors dogs or my cat always makes me hard. No joke but I can't pet them for long because I have to run off to the bathroom to rub one out
>>
Completely natural m8
>>
i also get mysterious boners when my cat sits on my lap
good thing he hates me, so it doesn't happen to often
>>
File: 1411619538335.gif (4MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1411619538335.gif
4MB, 450x253px
>>2009903
>>
>>2009906
>>2009907
Wait, is this really normal for guys??
>>
>>2009940
Probably. I remember that I always got huge boners when in sauna with the other boys at school swimming classes. I was obviously super nervous and not gay at all.

But I'd think it doesn't count if it makes one go and "rub one out".
>>
I wondered about this, too.

It doesn't happen now, but when I was a little kid, I would get boners from petting animals sometimes. I just thought it was weird and funny, because I didn't know what the fuck was going on. Then, when I got older and understood more about boners, I thought 'wait, does that mean I want to fuck animals?'.

The idea didn't even really disgust me when I was in my super horny phase at around 13 years old, just gaining reliable access to the internet, and wanted to just fuck everything.

Then I stumbled across furries, and soon realized that I didn't want to fuck animals, and I didn't want to be associated with people who did.

tdlr; I think men are biologically programmed to fuck everything. Some are just more easily disgusted than others.
>>
>>2009931
its not weird
>>
>>2009940
No clue.
Shit happened to me once while petting my sisters cat. Not even sure why the fuck I did. I petted her cat a million times before and never had it halpen.
>>
>>2009903
Stop rubbing one out afterwards. Your brain will start to associate petting animals with the pleasure of orgasming. You'll have a shitty fetish in a while.
>>
Cause you're 16 and you get a boner when the wind blows?
>>
>>2009903
Because they're so attractive.
>>
Give in and cornhole that sexy motherfucker right in the asshole
>>
>>2011827
This.

You're probably a zoophile OP.
>>
>>2009940
I've gotten boners playing Civilization and starcraft. It's like having a tail
>>
You might be a zoophile, im not exactly a physiologist but I am a zoophile. Big thing to understand is there are lots of people like that out there. Fuck theres alot right here on this board. Probably be good if you talked to them.
>>
>>2009903
maybe you are so starved for physical and/or mental companionship that the act of friendly affection to another living being fires up your carnal instincts
>>
File: 1448588089644.gif (831KB, 225x183px) Image search: [Google]
1448588089644.gif
831KB, 225x183px
>>
>>2009940
A stiff breeze can give you a boner.

Fuck that, even the air being still can get you hard.
>>
File: 1449336424417.jpg (500KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1449336424417.jpg
500KB, 1280x1707px
>>2012237

you sound like you're speaking from experience
>>
>>2013383
I'm a wizard and can confirm this.

Maybe it would be different if I owned a pet, I don't and I'm always a little emotionally shaken when a cat or dog "asks" for pets.

Shaken in the good way, like how is this even a thing, this warmth of touch and that someone actually requests that from me.

There was an article some time ago about problems in elderly care in my country, and the workers of that area were shocked that some some of the elder people have "not felt the touch of a human for months", or something to that effect.

Makes you wonder what could have been.
>>
File: 1448033996580.jpg (83KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
1448033996580.jpg
83KB, 625x552px
this thread makes me glad I don't have a penis
>>
>>2013441
i miss my penis
>>
>>2009903
You might have a fetish for fur. Not furries, not animals, just fur.
>>
>>2009903
maybe youre an animal in a humans body i knew this 1 guy who identified as a wolf and fucked dogs anyway i think its compleatly normal maybe youre a furry idk
>>
>>2013441

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
I dip my finger in my fish tank and my fish pecking at it gives me a boner. I would find a way to dip my dick in but I don't wanna blow a load in the tank but it's probably cool looking.
>>
I get physically aroused if my hands are lightly bitten or licked. I think it's just because of how many nerves are in the fingers, it's sort of an erogenous zone. Probably a similar issue for you and fur.
>>
>>2013441
pls be my gf
>>
Oxytocin release from touching triggers boners. It's just an involuntary reaction to hormone release.
>>
>>2010113
Yes it fucking is.
>>
>>2013441
Vaginas do this too, sometimes they pretend they're penises when they post about it on the internet. Even when they're an anonymiss vagina.
Also
>I don't have a penis
Yet, and I can share mine with you deeply till I realize how terrible an idea you are.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.