[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat thread :3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: índice.jpg (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
6KB, 224x225px
So hey :D. I have a doubt: I want to get a cat for Chrismas and I'm very nervious about how to educate him. Can you help me, /an/? Just want some recomentations. Thank you ;)
>>
Animals aren't presents.
>>
>>2009821
I'm not going to give a cat for present!! I just want to have it for Christmas. For me only :)
>>
Most shelters are flooded with animals around February/ March. That's when people start to get tired of their Christmas present pets.
Consider adopting after Christmas.
>>
>>2009826
Whatever, just don't get a pet because it is a holiday.
>>
>>2009827
The problem is that I live in Spain and here it's normal to get pets in festive dates
>>
>>2009829
No, no no no. I wanted to get a cat since I was achild. And now that I broke with my girlfriend (that is alergic) now I can
>>
Hey OP,

When you get a kitten, be sure to discourage play biting by encouraging it to play with its toys. Keep it mentally stimulated, especially if it's an indoor cat. ASPCA's website has some good advice on how to do this.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>2009842
TY bro :D
>>
>>2009830
Which means there will be plenty of unwanted pets right after Christmas.
Why don't you be part of the solution instead of part of the problem.
>>
>>2009853
Maybe you're right
>>
>>2009856
There will be plenty of kittens to choose from, I think it would probably be best.
>>
>>2009842
>be sure to discourage play biting
Why? My cat is 11 and I still play-fight with him. It's fun, an easy way to play with your cat and you really only get small scratches that often don't even break the skin on your hands and wrists. It can even serve as a conversation starter.
>>
>>2009912
It encourages aggression.
>>
>>2009912

I was thinking in the context of having guests over, or small kids who may not be able to distinguish between a playful bite or an aggressive one.
>>
File: happycat.jpg (177KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
happycat.jpg
177KB, 1124x1024px
Don't want to make a new thread, gonna ask here: how do I collect a pee smaple properly? I have to get it to the vet's in a few hours, shops are closed so I can't go buy that plastic crap you supposed to substitute kitty litter with. My cat is an asshole and won't pee in an empty litter box. I've covered it with a thick transparent plastic bag, do you think she'll be fooled by this cunning trick?
Kot mildly related.
>>
>>2010653
Just have your vet pull a sterile sample from the bladder
>>
>>2010655
she said that would stress the fuck out of the cat and is potentially dangerous, I'd rather risk a contaminated sample, but thanks anyway senpai
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.