[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scorpion sexing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 20151130_013013.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151130_013013.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I need an expert. Can anyone tell me what sex this scorpion is?
>>
>>2007905
From the markings on its belly, and the size of the sting, I can tell you its a ruthless killing machine and I used to catch these all the time out behind my grandmas house, but I dont know anything else about scorpions.
Bees of the sand.
>>
File: 20150704_030650.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150704_030650.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>2007905
It is C. vittatus if that helps.
>>
please look up what determines the breed in a scorpion.

then think if you are able to picture the parts of the scorpion needed to identify its sex
>>
I think it's a female.
>>
>>2008052
I already did that. Hence why a posted a picture of its underside. I don't need someone to tell me to go use Google. I need someone who knows a thing or two about scorpions.
>>
>>2008061
That's the direction I was leaning also because of the shape of the pectines. But it still seems hard to tell between sexes.
>>
>>2008069
You can also tell by the length of the tail.
>>
>>2008064

there are more exact ways to detemine the sex. cunt
>>
>>2008075
Would you care to elaborate? Or are you just going to be a worthless piece of shit?
>>
>>2008086

you can count the pectines if you are able to make a good picture or a look up close.
>>
>>2008100

also metasomal segments of males are much longer and thinner than the females (the tail)

also doubting the pectines, since they can be really different depending on location.

if you can find another scorpion you can compare? assuming you found it since it very common species
>>
>>2008106

sorry for lacking information and words of mine about the pectines, but i think this will really help you

http://www.americanarachnology.org/joa_free/joa_v24_n3/joa_v24_p262.pdf
>>
>>2007905
Don't force gender roles on it - let it choose, you shitlord.
>>
everytime I scroll the board and see the thumbnail i think it's a dog's backside.
>>
File: SC_pectens_male (1).jpg (30KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
SC_pectens_male (1).jpg
30KB, 320x240px
Hope this helps
>>
File: SexingEmperorScorpions.jpg (77KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
SexingEmperorScorpions.jpg
77KB, 666x500px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.