[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to a new loft and don't know what to do with my cat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1441839142801.jpg (72KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1441839142801.jpg
72KB, 612x612px
So, 4 years ago I moved to an appartment in another city with a friend, and I left my cat in my house because my friend doesn't like cats. I visit her (my cat) every once in a while.

Now I'm moving to a loft alone and I can take her there. The thing is, I don't know what to do. I mean, I really want to take her there but she have been living in that house for four years now and she's used to get outside and I think she might suffer in a loft without a big garden.

Do you think it's a good idea to take her with me? Or should I just leave her at my parent's house and get a baby cat that grows up in a small place?
>>
>>2007338
>she's used to get outside

Pls stahp. Take it with you. Indoor cat is only cat.
>>
>>2007341
>Pls stahp. Take it with you. Indoor cat is only cat.
It's what I plan to do but I have seconds thoughts because of that, if that's not a problem I'll take her.

Any good advice on what I can put there so she won't suffer a lot the change? The place is almost 100 m2 big and has a really small patio I was thinking I could put some plants so she can see some green.
>>
>>2007343
That's a small space for a cat, but it could work if you play with her a lot.
>>
Get rid of it. Cats are fucking useless assholes. Please don't tell me that she's different. She's not.
>>
>>2007396
>Cats are fucking useless assholes.
You're an useless asshole.
>>
>>2007397
>an useless
Typical cat owner.
>>
She will be fine as long as you give her appropriate stimulation. Play with her as much as you can, build her a cat tree so she can climb, put up cat shelves along your walls if you can so she can roam them. She's gonna be stressed from the move and change of scenery, there's no way to avoid that, but you just have to stick it out until she settles in. Also look into harness training so you can take her outside safely.
>>
>>2007396
True. They're parasites.
>>
File: gondii victims.jpg (74KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
gondii victims.jpg
74KB, 970x647px
>>2007397
Have fun catching gondii, Anon.
>>
>>2007439
domestic pets are symbiotes
>>
>>2007444
lying trips? get out
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.