[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck does my cat meow at me to go to sleep? Every night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: socks belly.png (674KB, 535x536px) Image search: [Google]
socks belly.png
674KB, 535x536px
Why the fuck does my cat meow at me to go to sleep? Every night around midnight she run into my room and meow incessantly no matter what I'm doing. She won't stop until I climb into my sheets and allow her to curl up on my left shoulder. Cuddling is fun and all, I guess, but why do cats do this? Or is this even a common cat thing?
>>
>>2007089
she wants the D
>>
>>2007089
Cats are weird. Just lock your room.
>>
She just loves you, OP. Cherish it.
>>
Honestly I fucking hate cats, but I'd love a cat that encouraged me to not be a piece of shit and stay up past midnight.
>>
>>2007089
That's adorable actually.
>>
>>2007182
This. Give her your micropenis
>>
My aunt's maltese does this. It's hilarious and cute. I was house sitting and when it is bedtime, she stands in the doorway to the living room and gives the softest, barely audible:

'wuff'

And if you ignore her. 'Wuff' again, and staring. Like: "When the hell are you going to sleep human?"

When I wouldn't go even after an hour she just sighed heavily and went to bed herself.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 400x304px
It's common. Your cat is probably used to routine.

Every day my cat will tap my leg and cry for me to get to bed. If I take too long she will not cuddle and go straight to her bed.
>>
>>2007706
Is she topless?
>>
My stupid cat always wants to play fetch when I try to go to sleep. He drops a toy or quarter and looks at me then I throw it and then he brings it back
>>
>>2007709
cats don't wear clothes anon
>>
Just piling on a cat help thread.

One day my cat's behavior COMPLETELY changed, and just stopped using the litter box. She just pees at our back door now. I've gone through everything on the internet:
>no outdoor cat she's counter-marking
>no radical changes AT ALL (house, diet, family, etc)
>no trauma to scare her from litterbox

No dice on the door-peeing. I've moved the box close and then just put it against the door (where she pees) and she just pees next to the box.

Her behavior went from stalking the house / occasionally sleeping on chairs to sticking to one small area (corner of a room, small night stand) for days at a time, only leaving the roost to eat, drink, pee, or curl up on anyone sitting still (she always did this) The fuck is going on? I don't get a lot of time with her but I've been able to notice these changes.

The only local vet I have is shit and took the entire week before and week of thanksgiving off so the soonest I'll be able to get her looked at is mid-week this week.
>>
>>2007851
Radical change in a cats behavior could indicate something wrong medically. I know the vet is shit but book with them anyway
>>
>>2007089

My cat does this to me too, OP. If its getting around 10-11pm she knows its about time to go to bed and will wait for me at the entrance to my bedroom. She also likes bedtime because she gets all sorts of pets from me while I'm laying down.
>>
Some of ya'll cats is social as fuck. My cat is pretty solitary. The only time she bugs me is when it's time for food.

This is good and bad. On the one hand she doesn't do very much fun or entertaining stuff, and kind of just gets by on her good looks. On the other hand I *want* low maintenance pets, and to be honest, being able to pet her for an hour and then not see her for the rest of the day works for me.

This is why my only other "pets" are fish (which is more like owning a tiny living museum of some sort). This is why I could never own a dog without serious lifestyle changes.
>>
Your cat is probably bored.
>>
File: hi dere.jpg (177KB, 595x598px) Image search: [Google]
hi dere.jpg
177KB, 595x598px
>>2007089
adorable
>>
My cat also has me on a bedtime schedule and waits for me to get into bed so she can curl up.
>>
>>2007089
my cat does this too, she hassles my wife until my wife makes a circle with her arms for my cat to fall asleep in. A real pain in the ass... but pretty cute desu.
>>
>>2007089
Your cat is helping you stay on a healthy human schedule instead of shitposting on 4chan all night. You should thank her. My cat does the exact opposite. She sleeps through the day except for mealtimes and becomes extremely playful at night. If no one is around to humor her she'll sit outside my bedroom and howl until I get up, usually at 3-6 in the morning.
>>
>>2007089
Cats are ritual animals, and slightly ocd. It's probably a routine for her at this point
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.