[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/an/, I need some advice... I was about to feed my puppy Merrick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: merrick-logo[1].png (42KB, 195x112px) Image search: [Google]
merrick-logo[1].png
42KB, 195x112px
/an/, I need some advice...

I was about to feed my puppy Merrick dry food, and I noticed something green in the bowl...

Turns out there was a piece of green plastic embedded in one of the kibbles.

Is this grounds to sue? I mean, I've fed her Merrick for quite a while now. Who knows how many more bags are like this. I know a little piece of plastic wont kill her, but she's my baby, and I'm upset.
>>
>>2005440

Sue?

Lol accidents happen, don't be a dick. Take the bag back to the store you purchased it from, tell them what happened and get them to give you a refund (free dog food).

Was the plastic free floating in the bag or actually embedded in the food?
>>
>>2005440

unless something actually happened then you have no grounds to sue. your delicate disposition isn't likely to convince a judge to award you any money on its own
>>
>>2005443

>green plastic embedded in one of the kibbles.

Never mind. If you want to cause a stink, show them the kibble, make a big deal about it. They might do a product recall on it if it's bad enough. Take photos and send a message to the company as well. Or just ignore the store and call the company directly.
>>
>the dirt cheap and shelf stable food I buy in a big bag was made in a less than perfect factory
shocking.
>>
I'm not racist.
-
-
BUT
-
OP is clearly an Asian-American
>>
>>2005443
Accidents do happen, but if they are causing harm to my pet, I'm not just going to ask for a NEW bag of shitty food.

>>2005446
Merrick isn't that bad. Recommend something better.

>>2005450
Half right.
>>
>>2005446
This board is always recommending petfoodadvisor. Merrick got 4 - 5/5 stars.
>>
>>2005453

>if they are causing harm to my pet

>pet is unharmed

uhhhhhhhhh
>>
Do you have large sums of money you're happy to invest in legal costs? What damages are you asking redress for, given that your dog is completely fine?
>>
>>2005463
>>2005460
Didn't say my dog was completely fine.
>>
>>2005468

how about you stop being cagey little shithead and say what happened to your dog. if it had a little indigestion and maybe whined once or twice, i'm sorry, but that doesn't sound like something any judge is ever going to side with you about in any meaningful way. if your pet dies or requires trips to the vet, you may be able to be compensated for vet costs, but again, that's probably the limit of it.

your energy would be better spent figuring out how to actually earn the money you're looking to make off of what is essentially a triviality
>>
>>2005472
Trust me, don't need the money. I want the company to do something about it and a complaint online probably wont do anything.
>>
>>2005475

>hello merrick
>plastic in bag
>blah blah not buying you anymore
>unfortunate this happened
>love, trust-fund timmy

snail mail
>>
>>2005475

it's pretty fucking unlikely that you can do anything more to make them "do something about it" than let them know about what happened. if enough people have complained about it, there is obviously a problem. if it was an anomaly nothing will change because nothing needs to be changed -- shit happens sometimes.
>>
File: Attorney1.png (338KB, 675x671px) Image search: [Google]
Attorney1.png
338KB, 675x671px
>>2005443
You can always sue somebody.
>>
>>2005468

It's very clear from your post that your dog is fine. Don't be silly, no one is going to assume you'd have just coyly avoided mentioning your baby's tragic illness and your spiralling vet costs and how your husband left you, your family fell apart and you've had to sell your home due to the stress and trauma of a puppy shitting out a bit of plastic.

And sure, if you want to sue, you can sue. It's your money, hire as many lawyers as you want. So long as you're not expecting any compensation, you can spend as much money as you want harassing Merrick. But by itself, no, a bit of plastic is not likely to result in product recall or any redress for you.
>>
OP is used to giving his dog a blow job. The polymer that makes up the plastic causes impotence and now his dog can't get a woody for him to blow on anymore.

I AWARD OP 1 MILLION DOLLARS FOR DAMAGES AND A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF DOG DICK SHAPED DILDOS TO MAKE UP FOR WHAT HE HAS LOST.

OP IS A FAG.
-JUDGE JUDY OUT
>>
>>2005500
normally I would call troll but this is def legit Judge Judy
>>
File: jfud.jpg (49KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
jfud.jpg
49KB, 512x384px
>>2005528
>>
I will never recommend Merrick now that they are owned by Purina, expect more quality issues in the future.
>>
>>2005537
Source?
>>
>>2005537
>>2005582
Never mind. Found it. What the fuck do I feed my tiny shitlord now?
>>
>>2005585
dog food anon. get back on the horse and feed the little fuckwit dog food. there are millions of dogs eating that shit and growing big and strong. everything's gonna be fine.*
>>
>>2005611
>there are millions of dogs eating that shit and growing big and strong

there are also millions of dogs dying and being put down because of rickets and other nutritive-induced diseases. that said, purina is a little scummy, but they're not THAT bad on the continuum. you could do a lot worse than that
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.