[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of bird is the bigger one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Birds.jpg (19KB, 461x319px) Image search: [Google]
Birds.jpg
19KB, 461x319px
What type of bird is the bigger one?
>>
>>2004474
Cowbird
>>
Kekoo
>>
>>2004481
Wow hoolly shit that word filter, thanks mods, I meant that the bird is a C U C K O O, not Gecko, jeez...
>>
>>2004481
lel
>>
kekoo
>>
>>2004481
>>2004482
fucking lol
>>
It is a Kekoo, not a Cowbird. They are both brood parasite birds. They lay their eggs in other birds nests, and when they hatch either they push the other eggs/babies out of the nest, or they just bully the other babies out of all of the food until they die of starvation, while the fake parent feeds them.

Assholes of the bird world.
>>
What's a kekoo?
>>
>>2004826
No idea. I googled it and all that shows up in image searches is clothing
>>
lmao the word filtered is c.u.c.k as in c.u.c.k.o.l.d but I guess that no one thought it might apply to birds too

all hail the mighty kekoo
>>
>>2004842
>>2004482
>>2004598

Makes sense. Doesn't the word cųckold come from the cųckoo bird anyway
>>
A nigger
>>
>>2004848
Yap
>>
This is a good thread tbqhwy
>>
>>2004849
basically
>>
>>2004474

That picture is marriage in a nutshell.
>>
Bird on the right got keked
>>
The great spotted kekoo of Europe lays its eggs in the European Magpie's nest and routinely comes to check, if its child has been mistreated it will reck the place.

The mochokid catfish will lay its eggs with those of other mouthbrooding Cichlid fishes, it's eggs mature faster and prey on the host species young, murdering them within the mouth of the mother.

Severeal species of bee and wasp lack the ability of build nests or provide for themselves so they will murder the queen of an host species and hijack the hive.

What a world we live in.
>>
>>2005789
MGTOW pls leave
>>
>>2004474
A Banebird
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.