[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw pic related might have to be euthanized How did you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: KIMG0001.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0001.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>tfw pic related might have to be euthanized
How did you deal with your pet having to be put down?
>>
take one last go for the road and find another small creature to stick your phimotic microdick in
>>
>>2003635
Why is pic related being euthanized? :(

We put my golden lab down around our kitchen, because that was her favourite place.
I went to my room, laid down, cried a little and then cried a lot.
>>
>>2003643
Fractured jaw. She's too old, surgery is expensive, and even then it's not guranteed to fix anything and she might die.
>>
That's why you keep your cats inside
>>
Not very well, but to be fair, I was the one doing it

For days and days, any situation where I would expect to see or hear him would be a reminder that he's gone and would be a major downer.
>>
>>2003635
Had to euthanize my cat today, tortie just like op, feels bad man.
>>
>>2003635
My dog was getting ill, and kept lying down and not moving, and wanting to go outside, so I rang to get him looked at by the vet later in the day, so I thought if he wants to go outside il just let him, then after a while I heard a Yelp so I ran outside and he's trying to stand up and falling over, so I picked him up and brought him inside, and rang the vets saying I need to bring him in now, I felt bad leaving him outside incase he was struggling before I heard him, but I just wanted him to be at ease, anyway in the vets we had to sit in the waiting room and he was just lying on the floor and wouldn't move or respond hardly, when it was time to take him in I put him on the table, when the vet said he should put him to sleep he left the room to get the needle, and my dog starting spazming, and when the vet came back he said he'd already gone, so I thought at least it was his time to go, but yeah, I dealt with it by crying and trying to do stuff to take my mind off it, exercising and stuff
>>
It feels real bad. I just put my cat down due to cancer. I can't stop crying
>>
File: IMGP5825.jpg (251KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP5825.jpg
251KB, 1000x662px
My cats are all taken by coyotes eventually. They last anywhere between 12 years and 8 months. One time when my cr Vermin was taken I found his fur in coyote poop about a week later. Was pretty fucked up.
>>
He was 18, I got him for my 3rd birthday, I have no memory of him not being around. Had to put him down a few weeks ago because he had liver cancer. It's just really weird not having him around, I'll constantly think I see him in the corner of my eye or hear him bark. My other dog still hasn't gotten over it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.