[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You may bring one currently existing species to utter extinction,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 1364482472001.png (87KB, 278x323px) Image search: [Google]
1364482472001.png
87KB, 278x323px
You may bring one currently existing species to utter extinction, /an/; whether it is micro-organic or multi-cellular, whether it is animal or plant, that species will be gone forever and will never exist again.
You may also bring one currently extinct or endangered species back to life, all the way up to "least concern" status in the wild. Again, it can be anything.

What two species do you choose, /an/, and why?
>>
Bugguy. For obvious reasons.
>>
>>2002842
Wipe out mosquitos and bring back the passenger pigeon
>>
File: 2000px-Megalodon_scale.svg[1].png (149KB, 2000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Megalodon_scale.svg[1].png
149KB, 2000x1413px
Kill houseflies, bring back the fucking megalodon.

We Jaws now.
>>
Mosquitos. Yellow jackets as runner up.
>>
>>2002856
Bring back woolly mammoth.
>>
>>2002844
>>2002846
Combining these.

Wipe out Bugguy.

Bring back passenger pigeon.
>>
>>2002860
>>2002844

B-But Muh nociception
>>
Destroy mosquitoes. Bring back thylacines or sabertooths.
>>
Destroy penicillin
bring back the black death
>>
Destroy apes in all possible forms.
Bring back whatever that isn't an ape and is an apex predator.
>>
let cows go extinct

bring back the beat
>>
>>2002892

i bet y'all niggas think i'm playing, too.
i'm not.
>>
>>2002842
to destroy- mosquitoes
to revive- wooly mammoth
>>
>>2002846
Literally came here to post exactly this. Those stories of hunters flock shooting at clouds of birds so thick and huge they blocked out the sun. Would love to have a daily 15 limit on those.
>>
Fuck, that's a tough one. So many species in Anopheles to destroy. Fuck it, I'll get rid of Dermatobia hominis.

Bring back the warrah.
>>
File: received_10203733210115848.jpg (63KB, 595x800px) Image search: [Google]
received_10203733210115848.jpg
63KB, 595x800px
Canetoads out
Rhinos in.

Get rid of those horrible little pests, pump up the number of big pals roaming around the queensland sugar fields. Those videos of baby Rhinos on YouTube make me grin like a spastic, they're so /mischief/
>>
MRSA- out
Sloth Lemurs- back
>>
>>2002842
Kill all fleas.
Bring back mother. fucking. Terror. Birds.
>>
Destroy: Mosquitoes. I'm terribly allergic to their bites and I have to be very careful when I go outside.

Bring back: Dodo.
>>
Wipe out The Malaria plasmodium
Bring back the carolina parakeet
>>
Wipe out malaria parasites because fuck them.
Bring back mammoths because it'd be awesome to ride a mammoth across the vast northern plains.
>>
> Kill
Ball Pythons
> But muh pet
Your pet can eat a small deer (and it's cousin probably is doing so right now in Florida) and god knows you won't keep it when it's an adult. Get a different snake that can't ear a baby and shut up.

> Bring back
Tasmanian Tiger
>>
Kill all cats. Bring back passenger pidgeon.
>>
eradicate: homo sapien
revive: australopithecus
>>
>>2003246
>ball python
>eating a small deer
You have ball pythons confused with like every species of large python. Burmese, carpet, reticulated, fuck man. Ball pythons are like 4 feet long.
>>
Cockroaches. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>2002842
stink bugs or cicadas
bring back ibex ;-;
>>
>>2002842
Destroy human species for obvious reasons
Bring back velociraptors because I like them
>>
>>2002842
Cockroaches
>>
Is cancer a species
I basically want to kill of a disease that causes mortality in adults and introduce a disease that is incurable, virulent and causes infant mortality, sterilization or miscarriage.

Extend life while decreasing population gently.
>>
>>2002842
>You may bring one currently existing species to utter extinction
Humans, of course. For obvious reasons.

>You may also bring one currently extinct or endangered species back to life
Columbian Mammoth. Because they're cool.
>>
>>2003246
>>2003246
That is the most ignorant thing I've read today, even if you meant Burms, there are several species that are even larger and more capable of baby killing, so you've solved nothing, Ball Pythons are just fat lazy noodles that don't get any longer than 4 feet, hardly deer slayers
>>
>>2003738
Your comment isn't much better, Carpets only get like 6-8 feet long, and are thin bodied, the big three nasty bastards are the retic, the African Rock, and the green Anaconda
>>
>>2002842
Can I eradicate humans and then bring them back again in their primitive form? Would they come on top again or would another animal take its place?
>>
I'd wipe out spiders and bring back dinosaurs for population control.
>>
>>2003890
You'd be better off bringing back the supposed plant the Romans used so much for birth control that they wiped it out. Diseases that can cause sterilization, miscarriage, or mental retardation in fetuses are aggressively screened for.
>>
>>2002842
Annihilate influenza.

Resurrect Homo Erectus.
>>
Remove Toxoplasma Gondii

Return Silphium

[spoiler]Hard mode:
Remove yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)

Return terror birds[/spoiler]
>>
File: dunkleosteus.jpg (40KB, 936x352px) Image search: [Google]
dunkleosteus.jpg
40KB, 936x352px
>>2002850
I see this and raise you dunkleosteus.

A much more terrifying armor-fish.
>>
>>2002842
Resurrect the nazis and exterminate the muslums
>>
Kill mosquitoes. Don't know what to bring back. But kill mosquitoes
>>
>Z. mays

>dracunculus medinensis

world panic.
>>
>>2002842
Kill:
Tardigrades. Not because I particularily dislike them, but simply becauese they're too overpowered to live on this Earth.

Bring back:
Faroese Pied ravens.
>>
>>2002890
Breddy gud

Although I believe we do by now know how to make synthetic antibiotics.
>>
wipe out humans bring back dodos...everywhere
>>
Remove flies.

Return Leptictidiums.
>>
Remove mosquito
Bring back mosquito
>>
>>2005809
*Leprechauns
>>
Wipe out eagles, if i can choose only one specie then wipe out the golden eagle
Bring back t-rex
>>
Kill: Canadian Geese

Revive: the California bear
>>
>>2005838
fuck you
>>
Kill: Crows

Resurrect: Giant beaver
>>
>>2005991
People who hate Crows are shitty human beings. Fact.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.