[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aggressive rabbit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 3828805-5999894397-kille.jpg (29KB, 470x297px) Image search: [Google]
3828805-5999894397-kille.jpg
29KB, 470x297px
My piece of shit rabbit just took a chunk out of my finger. I wasn't provoking him at all, the little fucker suddenly turned around and bit while sitting in my lap.

He also likes to bite and scratch at my clothes, but I took it as a sign of affection so I didn't try to stop him from doing it. Well now I'm bleeding everywhere and that smug little shit is sitting in his hutch staring at me.

What can I do other than cut his balls off? I don't have money for unnecessary vet bills.
>>
You got a rabbit. Give it stuff to chew. Their teeth constantly grow. Maybe that will prevent it from biting you.
As a pet owner, when you get a pet, you take on responsibility for it's well being.
Neutering a rabbit isn't expensive.
Save some money & stop being selfish.
Even after the neuter, he could and probably will continue to bite.
Some rabbits are just dicks.
>>
>>2002544
He has plenty of things to chew in his cage.

Well now you've just given me another reason not to get him neutered, if it probably won't change jack shit why even do it? I don't see how I'm being "selfish" by not wanting to chop an animal's nuts off unnecessarily.
>>
>>2002550
> I don't have money for unnessiary vet bills.
>>
>>2002537
you're most likely keeping it like shit
>>
>>2002537
I think your problem is that you have no ordinary rabbit.
>>
>>2002556
I don't know how. He has 2 other rabbits with him, gets to leave the cage and run around every day, gets to dig in the garden, gets handled every day, and always has wood and hay to chew in his cage.

He was never like this before he was introduced to the other 2 rabbits (they're older by a few months), he was very affectionate and peaceful.
>>
>>2002565
Then separate them.

I R A ROCKET SCIENTIST
>>
>>2002566
So he has to live by himself and be miserable? He's clearly happier when he's with the others. In fact I suspect his problem is that he gets angry when being separated from them. Maybe I'm supposed to handle them all at the same time, I don't know, I thought I'd be a shitty pet owner if I didn't give them individual attention.

Has nobody on this board ever trained a rabbit?
>>
>>2002569
Or you avoid handling a bunny that doesn't like handling. Just cuddle with the other two.
>>
>>2002569
So, what exactly are you looking for OP?
Help with aggression or what?
>>
>>2002575
Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my original post. I was pissed off at the little fucker but I've forgiven him now.

I just find it strange that he went from the friendliest bunny I know to a goddamn killing machine in the space of less than a month. I saw methods of training and calming rabbits on Google but results were so variable that I thought I'd ask here too.
>>
slap the shit out of him next time he does it
>>
>>2002537

Dont handle him. Pretty goddamn simple.
>>
>>2002577
Are the others females? Sex.
Are the others males? Dominance.
>>
>>2002657
true point
>>
You shouldn't have animals. I hope the next animal you meet bites your dick off
>>
>>2002537
turn him into stew and go get a fucking cat or a dog.
>>
>>2002537
My rabbit did this. How old is your bunny anon? Mine did it for a while and then he grew out of it somewhat but still had an attitude up into we got him fixed.

Getting him fixed did help a ton ( it'll also help you in the long run because theyre prone to testicular tumors { which was the reason we got him fixed, but it also helped the biting problem}) My suggestion from experience is to get him fixed, make sure there's stuff for him to chew, and ask your vet about anxiety or stress medications if the problem persists after getting him fixed ( it's likely thats why he has an attitude)
>>
Get him a mate a nice pretty female let them bond for like a year, A year later go to a pet store buy the most aggressive and bad ass male they have there put the female in the bad ass males cage right next to your asshole rabbit and just let him watch him fuck her for the rest of his sad life
>>
>>2002537
Eat him for Thanksgiving.
>>
>>2002565

Rabbits are very territorial. If he had the whole place to himself, then new rabbits that suddenly show up are stressing him out. You're going to need to seperate them, but introduce them to your bunny slowly.

Look up guides on how to bond rabbits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfUDIIe_Kpk
>>
>>2004066
Rabbits aren't good eating, anon, they're too lean.
>>
>>2004089

Rabbits are good eaten if bred and fed correctly. Domestic rabbits aren't good eating because of their diet and
>>
>>2004115
and?
>>
>>2002537
Has it had any previous owners? They might have given him a bad impression of people
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.