[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my dog is racist?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: dog.jpg (59KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
59KB, 650x433px
i know this might not be the best place to ask, but im literally too embarrassed to ask anywhere else.

i have a golden named betty (after betty white. yeah i know), shes 9 months old and she is the sweetest dog in the world. except she seems to HATE black people!!

if were out walking and she sees a black person she just goes crazy and starts barking and pulling the leash. its so embarrassing.

i brought a black co-worker home who was nice enough to try and help me. i wanted him to feed her snacks to see if that would help her calm down. it seemed to be going well, even if she was growling a bit. but then she bit his hand and he sort of shoved her into the wall.

it was just awful and i know he didnt mean to do that, but since then its gotten even worse and now i dont know what to do. im afraid people are gonna think i trained the dog to behave this way?!? and im actually dreading taking her for walks now and i feel awful about that
>>
she had a lack of socialization as a puppy. it's good you were trying to work on it but you were going way too fast with it
>>
Dogs are naturally racist. It's not anything you did. Dogs from black-only homes behave the same way towards white people.

They see someone that smells different, looks different, walks different, and they bark at it the same way they would bark at a moose if one came walking down the street.
>>
statically, that nigger is up to no good
>>
>>2002429
Also this
>>
File: tumblr_megfepYEst1r6cyhko1_500.gif (989KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_megfepYEst1r6cyhko1_500.gif
989KB, 500x280px
>>2002419
Look, it's Hitler's dog!
>>
>>2002428
That's true. My pit hates white people...
>>
You need to contact a dog trainer that focuses on positive reinforcement. Agression isn't something you want to be messing around with and if the trainer uses some stupid Ceasar Melan bullshit methods, you could end up fucking your dog up.

My suggestion is seek out trainers that are well read on dog psychology and focus on positive enforcement, and pick up a couple different dog psychology books yourself. Ian Dunbar is a good one.

There are also lots of blogs and YouTube channels that could be helpful, but I wouldn't deal with aggression at that level without a trainer by your side. Fixing the dog could also help a lot and taking it somewhere that it can run and get some hard excersise out.
>>
>>2002419

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MbOOesCM0c

This episode of King of the Hill might help.
>>
>>2002419
thats a great dog you got there op, good instinct
>>
>>2002429
pretty mucha
>>
>>2002419
/pol/ would kill to have your dog
>>
Quit bragging about your cool dog, you dildo.
>>
>>2002433
Well, pits are niggers, so that stands to reason.
>>2002473
OP might be able to deal with the leash pulling and excessive barking, but the dog is still going to be racist.
>>
>>2002419
>be me
>live in South Africa
>every dog I've ever seen hates black people

My dog is a shelter dog that had her belly sliced open, her tail tip cut off and her one eye fucked up by nignogs. She's the friendliest little terrier ever but if a nig comes into the house she'll go straight for the throat.
>>
>>2002419
Such a strange phenomena isn't it, dogs hate black people, black people hate dogs.
I remember walking down the street with my 10 week old puppy in my arms literally everyone looking at me like I was god, except black people, they'd sneer at it like "big woop, fuck you".
I've spent a lot of time thinking about it, obviously their eyesight might be wrong to even see black people properly and where dogs often take ques from people's eye and face movement it might disrupt this and make them nervous. I also think in the long relationship our species has had with dogs, we've spent a lot of time keeping black people in order with them like civil rights protests where gsds were set on black people once or twice a week for about twenty years. And keeping those pesky negroes off of the land that they try to reclaim like the black farmers in South Africa, so maybe it's made it's way into their genetics.
I also think Afro-carribeans have a strong hygiene drive and don't like the idea of "white people kissing they dog in they mouth" or in fact responsibility for a living thing , thus the epidemic of fatherless blacks.
>>
>>2002543
>hating on the the majority population this much
Holy shit, I wish your country had its own Mugabe to do away with your kind.
>>
>>2002639
>The fact that they're the majority means they shouldn't be hated

Go visit South Africa. Come back and tell us about your race views. I'll wait.
>>
I would love to have my dog racist
>>
>>2002786

this does seem like the kind of thing /sp/ would file away as copypasta. just enough chest-beating "alpha-male" posturing. i wonder if anyone actually realizes that the whole "alpha beta omega" shit isn't some cosmic secret that only 4chan is privy to, but actually just literally pop science. i'd put more stock in the musings of dr. oz
>>
File: 670px-Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg (54KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
670px-Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg
54KB, 670x503px
>>2002639
>>
>>2002787
>but actually just literally pop science
most of it is psychology.

aka, pseudo-science.
>>
>>2002789
>not hating black people is equal to baiting
>>
>>2002790

>psychology
>pseudo-science

bugguy confirmed scientology faggot?
>>
>>2002790
That would make alpha-beta-omega shit pseudo-pseudo-science
>>
>>2002428
Actually, this isn't always true. My dog barks at black guys (especially teenagers) and kids the most, but leaves black women, white women, and Hispanic women alone.

I feel like my dog sees me as a white guy.
>>
I'm black and I've had that experience a few times (living in rural Canada), and the owners were mortified. From what I've seen/been told, the dogs sometimes go their entire lives seeing only a handful of black people....hence the "racism" lmfao

I have a Malinois/GSD mix, he doesn't seem to mind black or white people. For some strange reason he's very friendly towards Asians though....
>>
>>2002524
Nobody likes niggers
>/pol/ is always right
>>
File: 1447983278867.jpg (98KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447983278867.jpg
98KB, 720x960px
>>2002429
>this
it knows
>>
>>2002419
>i wanted him to feed her snacks to see if that would help her calm down. it seemed to be going well, even if she was growling a bit. but then she bit his hand and he sort of shoved her into the wall.

If the dog was growling she was already over the threshold. That's when you take several steps back and instead of asking her to interact with the black person you ask her to look at the black person at a calm, composed manner then look back at you.
The key is that you keep the dog under the threshold and reward her for looking at the black person and reorienting to you. First you practice in controlled environment with the help of friends, co-workers, then, when she understands the game, you can practice with unsuspecting strangers during your walk.

The game is called Look at That! game, commonly known as LAT, it was described in Leslie McDevitt's Control Unleashed book, but you should be able to find plenty of descriptions online.
>>
>>2002639
Hahahahaha... Oh wow.
>>
File: 1446843864684.gif (2MB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
1446843864684.gif
2MB, 350x466px
>>2002524
I can confirm
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.