[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry about the sideways picture. I'm posting from my phone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 20151120_094857.jpg (559KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20151120_094857.jpg
559KB, 2048x1152px
Sorry about the sideways picture. I'm posting from my phone.

The sad part is that I know I will never see her again.
>>
Was she returned?
>>
>>2001752

Why did you list your remaining valuable items?
>>
>>2001772
It happened yesterday, so no.
>>2001786
I'm packing all that shit into my car right now. I'm thinking about moving out because of this. The letter was mostly a way to vent.
>>
Wtf they came back just to steal the cat's food?
>>
>>2001789

Ok, well I hope you get your cat back. Good luck.
>>
>>2001752
Just awful.
People are terrible. Best of luck anon.
>>
>>2001752
who the fuck steals a cat?
condolences and good luck OP
>>
Post pictures of cat so we can judge the tastes of the perpetrator.
>>
>>2001752

I'm sorry OP, thats horrific.

Time to leave Georgia. I've never heard any good things about it.
>>
File: camera-p.jpg (724KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
camera-p.jpg
724KB, 2048x1152px
>>2001831
A mutt with the color pattern if siamese
>>
File: 20150710_182914.jpg (799KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20150710_182914.jpg
799KB, 2048x1152px
>>2001838
>>
>>2001838

My brother has one that looks like that. Beautiful cat, but she has the most cranky, spoiled-ass bitch-rotten personality of any cat I've ever seen.
>>
>>2001752

>hundreds of dollars worth of plastic models

At least your anime figurines are OK.
>>
>>2001852
Warhammer 40k
>>
I'm so sorry OP, even if it's only a tiny chance I really hope you get your Boots back. Maybe the thief stole her because they thought she would be worth money? If you never get her back at least take solace in the fact that the thief probably sold her to someone else who will take care of her. I don't know a whole lot about this, but maybe check local craigslist or some shit to see if someone posted something? Also did you file a police report?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.