[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you let your dog lick your face? Also my dog likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 4133877466_e449b8ed43_o.jpg (43KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
4133877466_e449b8ed43_o.jpg
43KB, 800x560px
How often do you let your dog lick your face?
Also my dog likes to lick the inside of my nose. Sometimes my eyes is this ok?
>>
my dog licks me fucking constantly, wherever he can. ever since he was a puppy. don't know why.
>>
Fuark that is a cute doxie. I have a long hair dapple myself who is lick crazy. Up my nose, armpits, all of it. I'll let it go for a few seconds until I can't take it. It amuses me though. I like to see her try to lick me as I hold her a few inches from my face.
>>
>>2001270
Probably very close to you anon. My grandma's dog is very similar and will actually lick the inside of your mouth if she gets the chance. Will lick your face for a minutes if you let her.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-19-15-51-19.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-19-15-51-19.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>2001268
>How often do you let your dog lick your face?
Never. That shit is gross.
>>
All the time and i feed raw too, i've yet to die from cancer
>>
>>2001323
You got that right nasty now a good cat licking is a different story, it actually exfoliates your skin, which is healthy.
>>
My dogs may lick my hands, occasionally, but they may never lick my face. That is disgusting.
>>
>>2001268
>>2001323
cutie pies
>>
My dog licks my face all the time. I don't mind but sometimes it's really wet and feels gross
>>
>>2001268
NEVER. I have seen him lick his ass right after eating some rotten animal he totted out the woods and just the other day he bit a nigger so now he may have aids
>>
>>2001268

Never. It's gross. Animals lick their asses, and other animals asses, and pick up questionable things all day. I won't even let the cat lick me. They're animals.
>>
Never, it's gross and unhygienic. You're putting yourself at serious risk for infection, especially the eye shit.

>>2001407

No it's not, you fucking tard.

How is it we live int he modern era but you people seem to know less about germs and disease transmission than a fucking peasant in early 1900s Russia? I can't wait for the next pandemic to wipe all you stupid fuckers out.
>>
>>2001503

>2015
>being afraid of germs

Oh jesus.

Every single thing in your house is covered in crap. All of it. Ever taken your phone out inside a toilet? Covered in crap. Toothbrush? Crap. The sponges you use to wash dishes..crap.

The exponential rise of allergies in western countries is entirely due to our obsessiveness to never get dirty.

So how about you shut the fuck up and learn slightly more about biology before you start carrying on like a retard.

>more bacteria in the human body than human cells.
>>
File: 1412974688906.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108KB, 400x381px
>white "people"
>>
>>2001512

>very single thing in your house is covered in crap. All of it. Ever taken your phone out inside a toilet? Covered in crap. Toothbrush? Crap. The sponges you use to wash dishes..crap

No shit, that still doesn't mean you go into the toilet and eat a turd.

>The exponential rise of allergies in western countries is entirely due to our obsessiveness to never get dirty

Yes, we're so fucked with our allergies and the 200 people a year who die from it. It' was so much better in the past and in the third world currently, when millions died of tuberculosis and meningitis and other bacteria-caused diseases.

>So how about you shut the fuck up and learn slightly more about biology before you start carrying on like a retard.

How about you shut the fuck up and kill yourself, because you're a danger and a detriment to societuy
>>
>>2001522
>implying if everything is covered in turd, you won't get any turd inside your body
Are you serious?

Also, i've never seen my dog lick its ass, i don't really think he can reach it
>>
>>2001268
Sometimes. I usually don't, but when I want my dog to feel like he's helping somehow, I'll let him do it on rare occasions.
>>
I don't let dogs lick my face, half because I don't want them to try licking my mouth, and half because most dogs have breath that smells fucking horrific.
>>
>>2001268
All the fucking time, she's an amazing dog, and shows how much she loves me with excited licking of my face and ears so I allow her too, I discourage it with outsiders tho so she understands it's not a normal way to greet people.
>>
I try not to let him lick my face because I've seen that dog eat his own poop and he's a bit of a slob monster.
Oddly, he will never want to lick you unless it's front of your face, or just your leg
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.