[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

canot deal with this new cat i follows me around 90% of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1432432154407.png (144KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1432432154407.png
144KB, 256x256px
canot deal with this new cat

i follows me around 90% of the day
sits on me every time I sit, lie down, bend over, stop moving

I have thrown it off me a hundred times today, it's out of control, the animal just does not learn

it's need for CONSTANT physical contact is unbearable

what can I do?
punish it every time it touches me? it's not like I don't like it, but it does it all the time, and you cant train an animal by being inconsistant
>>
It loves you . accept it.

I wonder if bugguy feels this way about me
>>
Why not just get a hamster, plant, fish or snake if you wanted an animal you didn't have to interact with much?
>>
Rehome it and get a less clingy animal. The cat is going to be unhappy, you are going to be unhappy, find it a nice old lady who wants to fuss over it all day long and get yourself something less interactive. Affectionate cats are not difficult to rehome.
>>
>>1995009
maybe this is the simple answer, we are just a bad match
I did not pick the cat

>>1995008
I hate animals, and I hate people, I did not choose this cat
I just want it to be bearable so I can find someone to take it off my hands

>>1995007
the love is one thing, the "kneading" is another
google tells me you cannot train cats not to do it, and it stems from domestic cats being deprived of emotional development
>>
>>1995004
Why did you get a cat to begin with?
What did you expect would happen?
Perhaps a plant would make a more suitable companion for you.
>what can I do?
Sign documents authorizing the donation of your body to science and then kill yourself. This is greatest contribution you will make to the world.
>>
>>1995014
it was given to me, and I had no option but to keep it or sent it to the pound, which is a black bag factory

I have had cats before, and I fed them and they left me alone

I grow a lot of plants, I like knowing that they can survive without me
before spring I snuck into peoples yards at night and planted flowers in their lawns and in their gutters
I go out into the woods and clear areas of trees, and plant trees which shouldn't be there; not invasive treed, just ones that when people see them they think "how did that get there"
I grow a lot of vegetables and fruit, herbs, spices

in winter I wove the branches of several trees into a giant netted dome over a clearing, the branches held the shape and though some died in the end, the dead ones stayed woven
in spring the leaves formed a giant leafy dome, people walking their dogs found it and now lots of kids come to visit and people take photos
>>
>>1995017
The world needs more people like you.
>>
>>1995029
I would not be so sure, I have ASPD
not many people can understand the hate I feel, I even dislike animals that have human characteristics; this is why I ask about the cat, I find it's affection unbearable

there is a lot of peace in nature, It is ignorant of my existence, it asks no questions, lays no blame

when you hate people as much as I do, you much become very kind to survive; there is an irony in it.
yesterday I helped an old lady with her shopping, the day before I fixed a broken down car, it is my penance
>>
>>1995017

Send pics of tree dome
>>
>>1995043
If I did, you could work out who I was

there are many tree domes, use google

easiest way to do it is to plant a ring of cuttings, or you can cut the main trunk so it sprouts
I just wove the whole canopy together, they were not even the same kinds of tree, but it didn't seem to matter
>>
You'll get (somewhat) used to it.

Trust me, I've had a cat for 16 years and she's a fucking nightmare, but I love her.
>>
>>1995004
You are lucky my kitten runs and hides when I move. It would probably stay in hiding if it didn't play with the other cat
>>
>>1995004
Try giving it a bath every time that it wants to sit on you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.