[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does this make you feel /an/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 1446674166926.jpg (71KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446674166926.jpg
71KB, 540x960px
how does this make you feel /an/?
>>
good because I hate dogs
>>
Poor dog
I hate people.
>>
I think that piercing your pet was already determined to be animal abuse after the "goth kittens" thing, but I could be wrong.

Lawfulness aside, it's fucking dumb to do to your pet. Piercings get infected easily, they hurt (some more than others, depending on where you pierce), and they have no benefits except for the people who see it as a big red flag, and consequently avoid you.
>>
>>1992004

Could we expect anything else from someone stupid enough to stretch their own ears?
>>
>>1992004
it doesn't make me feel.
>>
>>1992004
I hope someone filed in a report for animal cruelty already
>>
>>1992011
>good because I hate dogs
Me to and irresponsible owners like around my neighborhood who let their dogs make all kinds of noise even when they are home fuk dogs.
>>
File: 1442580607723.png (140KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1442580607723.png
140KB, 245x245px
You're a morally degenerate jizz whistler who thinks that because you like it, your dog will to. Just ruin your own appearance and don't deform your dog
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 500x375px
Why would someone do this? Makes me fucking sick with rage, I'm totally down to join the RSPCA and shit kick these greebo bastards after hours.
>>
Disgusted that someone with gauges is allowed to govern over another beings life
>>
>>1992004
animal abuse aside, people with gauged ears should be placed in forced labor camps and worked to death. i'm pretty sure that's something the dalai lama and the pope can agree on
>>
>>1992004
I think it is cute as fuk.
>>
>>1992061
when I was younger we used to go to the mall and snap master locks into these faggots ear holes and run away
>>
>>1992242
You stole this from a Reddit comic.
>>
That looks like a shit ton of risk
>>
>>1992262
I remember people saying stuff like that since plugs started becoming popular

ANYways I think this is dumb as hell and just generally not nice but not really animal abuse. People crop dog ears and tag rabbits and other animals.
>>
>>1992262
did reddit exist in the 2005 era? I don't even know
I tried to go on that sit once, I don't understand how it works
>>
The difference between you getting freakish piercings and an animal getting freakish piercings is that you choose to have it done. An animal does not.

If it were something harmless like a haircut, meh, whatever. Piercings aren't without risk, however, and they do cause pain for no reason beyond the cosmetic.

Suffer for your own aesthetic desires if you please but don't do that shit to a fucking dog.
>>
Weird but hardly animal abuse.
>>
>>1992275
>People crop dog ears
this
>>
>>1992297
>Suffer for your own aesthetic desires if you please but don't do that shit to a fucking dog.
have you ever seen a show dog of any variety? don't, you're going to lose your shit.
>>
>>1992004
omg poor dog, why would he even do that?

can we find it and rescue it?
>>
You people are fucking autistic as shit.

What makes you think you have the right to tell someone weither or not to mutilate their own body? Is your poor sensitive mentality too weak to be exposed to such atrocities to mankind?

And it's hardly fucking animal abuse I bet the dog hardly notices its there if at all.

You could easily call the motherfucker a weird ass some of a bitch, and you would be in the right, but y'all are acting as though he had fucked it in the ass.

>>1992389
>>1992275
These motherfuckers are actually sane.
>>
File: tatto_cat_catster.jpg (43KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
tatto_cat_catster.jpg
43KB, 450x338px
>>
File: 67867.jpg (708KB, 2411x870px) Image search: [Google]
67867.jpg
708KB, 2411x870px
>>
>>1992447
Hey bro, kill yourself
>>
>>1992447
>What makes you think you have the right to tell someone weither or not to mutilate their own body?
it's not his own body you idiot, he's doing it to another living being who certainly doesn't want it and only got discomfort from it.
>>
>>1992456
>a tattoo within a tattoo
2meta4me
>>
I once seen two chihualas with pierced ears.

... to be honest, it's surprising how much more tolerant dogs are of our crazy. Notice that they have to sedate a Sphynx to tatt them?
>>
>>1992507
https://youtu.be/5QBv-uSWdmk
>>
>>1992447
I could give a shit less if he wants to destroy his own body.

It should just make him unable to buy pets as he obviously makes shitty life decisions for himself so he cant be trusted to adequately govern over the dogs life and it shows.
>>
>>1992538
>>1992460
People do far far FAR worse shit to animals all over the world.

But no lets never bring any of that shit up.

Instead we will bitch whine and moan about some dude who cause a tiny amount of pain to his dog in the name of aesthetics as of this was a brand new fucking thing.

I bet that dog has a happier life than most fucking people on this earth but you are all too fucking autistic to even notice.

>>1992457
Nice argument, nigger.
>>
>>1992004
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1992574
>boo hoo we should only think about the ones who suffer the most and ignore everyone else! Why make medicines for flu treatment when people have cancer?
Oh so you're that kind of retard.
>>
>>1992004
That's ugly, retarded, unnecessary and dangerous as fuck.
The dog could easily break it trying to scratch it.
>>
>>1992507
>it's surprising how much more tolerant dogs are of our crazy
It's not like they have other options.
>>
>>1992574
>People do far far FAR worse shit to animals all over the world.

So it's alright to assault someone because hey, at least you didn't murder them!

>What makes you think you have the right to tell someone weither or not to mutilate their own body?

Do whatever you want to your own piece of shit body, but you have no right to inflict any unnecessary pain to a dog as you've stated yourself.

Why not just try to be a good dog owner that doesn't cause their animal unnecessary pain just so you can post on Instagram to your piece of shit hipster friends
>>
>>1992507
>it's surprising how much more tolerant dogs are of our crazy
It is not really, they have been pretty much domesticated to depend on and trust us.

I have seen dogs get shit done with only a flinch that are worse than piercing. My first dog got his tail cropped by some local farmer and my grandfather years and years ago before vets were a thing would castrate his dogs himself, though he seemed to be able to train dogs, my mother would tell stories about him taking in random strays and training dogs to walk to the shop and buy newspaper.
>>
>>1992574
this isnt a thread about that though, this is a thread asking our opinion about this jackass and his incompetence
>>
>>1992004
Shit like this just shows how many pet owners view their pet as just another accessory to their collection. Disgusting.
>>
My ferrets have ear tattoos and some have tattooed feet. Gauges are gay
>>
>>1993273
Could you post a picture? I'm interested in how that looks.
>>
>>1992004
How am I supposed to feel. It's his property isn't?
>>
Well considering cropping ears is outlawed in most countries, this isn't any different. Plus as another anon mentioned, the woman piercing black kittens ears was charged with animal cruelty
>>
File: 1438820176577.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438820176577.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
Aside from the possibility of it getting caught in shit, this isn't actually that bad.

Tagging animals (mostly livestock though) is pretty common practice. If done correctly there is minimal pain and minimal risk of infection. There doesn't seem to be a good reason for someone to give their dogs plugs, but there's a whole lot of mildly uncomfortable bullshit people put their pets through that is widely accepted for whatever reason.
>>
File: 1446686252821.jpg (35KB, 385x436px) Image search: [Google]
1446686252821.jpg
35KB, 385x436px
I hate dogs and people, I prefer cats and birds.
>>
I hope that dog never scratches his ears. Holy shit that is dangerous
>>
>>1992004
I was going to laugh, but those dead eyes in the last photo made me stop.
>>
>>1992275
>tags
i tag my cows and i fucking hate it. i'm considering switching to microchips. split one calf's ears because she jerked so hard. bled forever. now she's recognized not by a tag and number but by how her ear is forked. Still better than branding.
>>
About the only cat tattoo I'm considering is a barcode on the ear because we got one of those damn collar Houdinis. 4 of the damn things. 4!
>>
>>1992456
>Carpe Deem
>>
>>1992454
that's kind of cool though

how did he do it?
>>
>>1992004
my jimmies are thoroughly rustled. i would very much like to find the owner of this dog and perform acts of violence upon him.
>>
>>1994773
with a cattoo gun
>>
>>1992456
That's the closest to Die Antwoord anyone has come without being Die Antwoord.
>>
>>1992060
>implying RSPCA doesn't exist solely to profit off naive donators and push the anti hunting propaganda further
>>
>>1994779
Carlos...
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.