[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a cat kneads and licks you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 4617670119.gif (2MB, 390x323px) Image search: [Google]
4617670119.gif
2MB, 390x323px
What does it mean when a cat kneads and licks you?
>>
You are the chosen one, proceed to journey to Katmandu.
>>
Don't look back
The paws in the sky lead you in the right direction.
>>
>>1991835
they think you're their mommy
>>
>>1991835
My cat Kneads me too sometimes, but with no licking. He'll do it for as long as I let him and sometimes his tail starts to twitch a little and he lowers his abdomen. Is he trying to have sex with me?
>>
>>1991902
Do you know how cats have sex?

The male bites the neck of the female so she can't get away when he puts his sharp, spikey dick in her vagoo. So unless he starts biting and trying to stratle you, then no, probably not
>>
>>1991835
>licks you
it means you have to smack your fucking cat
>>
File: tre.jpg (223KB, 977x592px) Image search: [Google]
tre.jpg
223KB, 977x592px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-o-U5PyXRI
>>
>>1991835
>What does it mean when a cat kneads
sharpening claws.
>>
File: 1104151942.jpg (1MB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1104151942.jpg
1MB, 2304x1296px
>>1991835
My cat is the best cat
>>
That's a good sign, just don't let it knead your boobs (if you're female), hurts like fucking hell.
>>
>>1992033

that's not true at all.
>>
My cat always does it before he goes to bed, he'll do the kneading and then circle around a couple of times before becoming a pill on my chest.

Sometimes if I am laying down in bed, its too early but he still thinks its bedtime and tries to climb up onto my chest. I have to push him down and go get the blanket to lay over me. Then comes the petting, until he finally licks me and says hes done and actually tries to go to sleep.
>>
>>1991835
Cat is trying to get comfy and also clean you. Cat basically is getting comfortable and feeling sorry that you are dirty.
>>
>>1991835
cleaning and getting comfy I think, my cats don't physically do it to me because I'm a skeleton but they go to fucking town on my fleece blankets. My energetic cats who does everything dramatically kneads and licks her sister until the sister gets mad and bites. I definitely think the cats believes you are family.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.