[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

If all the animals you ever killed (bugs included) came back all at once to seek their revenge, how fuct would you be?
>>
Very fucked
>>
>>1989654
Not very. Would need a lot of mosquito spray,though.
>>
Have sprayed pesticide over my backyard for fleas once a year for about 5 years
Have killed countless fish over the years from fishing
Fed tons of rats/rabbits/guinea pigs to my friends boa because the bitch refuses to eat anything dead
I've hit 3 stray dogs and 1 deer while driving at night
And 3 cats I threw at an alligator when I was 10

The bugs could probably fuck me due to size and numbers but the rest couldnt do much that my rifle couldnt take care of
>>
>>1989662

>And 3 cats I threw at an alligator when I was 10

Da fuq?
>>
>>1989654
>no deadly insects in my country
>never killed anything big enough to be a threat
>>
>>1989654
I may get lightly covered in bugs I've accidentally killed.

When I was 13 though I killed a Robin with a bb gun. It was the only life I've ever taken that had no excuse. That one I always knew I deserved to die for.

>inb4 it a birb dun matter!
Human lives don't matter.
>>
I'm pretty phobic of bugs and spiders so most of the time I run away or ask for help instead of killing them so I'm technically in the clear there. Used to fish a lot with my grandfather as a kid, caught a ton of gray snapper and spearing for bait, killed the occasional juvenile bass by accident too. So I guess I'd just stay out of the ocean to be on the safe side.

The worst part would be the fleas, the cat I took in last year as a stray was infested with the things and it was a long battle to get rid of them. If all those fuckers came back I'd be pissed.
>>
>>1989654
>fucking bugs everywhere
>they try to climb on top of each other to form a giant foot
>they all stumble and fall off of each other, not enough of them anyway
>they decide to try and swarm me instead, but my walking speed is faster than their running speed because of their tiny legs
>a car comes by and sqashes all of them again
>bugs are suddenly reborn inside of the car, they get their revenge on the driver this time
>driver can't escape, gets eaten
>the bugs fuck off afterwards, they don't even remember me because they're dumb-ass bugs
>look in car to see who the driver is
>look on his phone and see that he was shitposting on 4chan
>on /an/
>namefagging
>nociception
>the guy in the car was bugguy
>this was always meant to happen, this is the fate of the universe
If only...
>>
>>1989663
I was living in a shitty trailerpark due to my mother being shit and my neighbor had like 30+ cats that just constantly fucking bred and shit and pissed everywhere.

I was curious to see if the alligator would actually eat them(it lived in the canal running behind the shitty trailer park) and then showed it to 2 groups of my friends.
The people next door never even noticed the cats were gone.
>>
>>1989666
>Human lives don't matter
Then kill yourself. If you can't do it, your life matters more than a bird since you were able to kill one of them just fine.
>>
>>1989654
>mfw my phobias are so bad I have to ask other people to kill/relocate bugs and stuff.
I'm good.
>>
>>1989654
Just a bunch of waxworms and feeder bugs, unless you count the animals I killed involuntarily.
>>
I've only ever killed spiders I didn't like and random bugs so all I need to survive this really is a couple cans of bug spray and a lighter.
>>
>>1989654
Given that I work at a shelter that euthanizes animals, I have to say I'm probably more fucked than anyone else here.
>>
I work in a shelter who houses all dogs involved in pending court cases of them attacking someone/something, I also have to help euthanize them if they're deemed too dangerous

I'd be completely fucked and be mauled
>>
The biggest thing I've ever killed was a baby gecko (accident). I might be severely annoyed by fleas, some mosquitos (maybe around 20, I only recently started killing them), and gnats. Five or six spiders that I killed when I was a kid and still scared of them. But all in all, I think I'd be alright.

The biggest worry would be all the things I've probably accidentally killed without realizing. Hope that doesn't count.
>>
File: 1442177024140.png (34KB, 152x161px) Image search: [Google]
1442177024140.png
34KB, 152x161px
a handful of caterpillars, a squirrel, a possum, and a snake that I ran over, some fire ants, and a mother spider and her thousand pissy little broodlings?

bring it ooooon
>>
They couldn't kill me before, how brave of them to try again! BWAHAHAHHA
>>
>>1989654

Do all the animals you save fight off the ones you've killed?

Cause against me i'd have flies/cockroaches/bugs

For me I'd have bugs/dogs/lizards/a cat
>>
>>1989654

>hardcore mode
>all the animals you've eaten come back
>>
>>1989950
This would solve world hunger since chickens and cows would start popping up everywhere. We'd be chasing down whoever cursed humans to have this happen to give them an award.
>>
>>1989654
Does this include animals that you mercy killed too? Because if so i'm gonna have a hard time fending off dozens of bears and mountain lions.
>>
>>1989968
> dozens of bears
> dozens of mountain lions

Pls explain
>>
>>1989968
>mercy killed dozens of bears and mountain lions.
what
>>
>>1989972
>>1989973
Up where I live theres a mountain pass that regularly has roadkill here and there, and from time to time bears, deer, mountain lions, etc will get hit by cars, or somethings theyll get spooked and jump over the guard rail and take a long fall down the cliffside, especially in the summer and winter. I regularly patrol by there in the mornings and afternoons and two or three times a month i'll come across an injured or dying predator, which I then kill and call up the sheriff.
>>
>>1989980
dozens of mountain lions though?
>>
>>1989984
Yes.
>>
>>1989950
>make some unlucky fuck eat the fossilized or frozen remains of a dinosaur or other extinct animals
>>
>>1990080
I've eaten ground up dinosaur bone before.
>>
Several thousand caterpillars as I used to compulsively collect hundreds of them in bulk size coffee tins (until the tin was full) and leave them to die. 1 ferret, euthanized via CO2. Bunch of spiders and house centipedes. A baby bird that I dropped. A newt that I accidentally smothered with dried bloodworms. I think that's all the animals I'm directly responsible for, so probably not too bad.
>>
>>1989950
One chicken and one cow.

>tfw raised vegetarian and only tried meat when I was feeling "experimental"

The cow would probably wreck my shit, I don't own any firearms.
>>
Are tiny living organisms included?
Probably we kill thousand of them a day
>>
I'd be fine, surrounded by mixi rabbits and diseased chickens maybe a few hundred thousand flies... Oh fuck... The snails! Every little crusty cluster of crunchy guilt on a wet autumn evening... So many snails. Let them take me, I deserve it.
>>
File: You're Gonna Carry That Weight.png (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
You're Gonna Carry That Weight.png
11KB, 320x240px
>>1989654
In recent years, my pacifism has expanded to even stopping killing insects. I've accidentally killed them before and find myself on the verge of tears and apologizing profusely. I'm probably insane.

That being said, I don't think I have the balls to go vegetarian, which would logically be the next step on this road.

Maybe one day.
>>
>killed bees
I'm fucked. I don't even know how many but it's over 10
>>
>>1990439
I don't understand how you can cry after killing a bug but not be a vegetarian.
>>
File: 1338253442410.jpg (25KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1338253442410.jpg
25KB, 500x347px
>>1990461
It's an associative thing. Food bought from the market is intentionally meant to be eaten. While this may have a perceived cruelty associated with it, the meat industry is simply too large and in charge to fight against with a reason like muh empathy. Society is fundamentally built upon a lack of empathy.

Killing a bug because you think it looks gross just seems unethical. I'm not particularly fond of the idea of some phenomenally enormous cosmic being just deciding it was my time to go and squishing me from existence. It is my duty as a "higher" being to be compassionate, but also understand reality. Thinking of the meat industry as an entity higher than little old me, I know that I cannot hurt it.

So, I can't fight the power, but I can have a personal standard of ethics I follow.
>>
>>1990478
>I can't fight the power

Yes you can. Be part of the solution, not the problem.
>>
File: 1338008425895.jpg (59KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1338008425895.jpg
59KB, 624x480px
>>1990489
It's like you have no idea how large and fundamental these institutions are when compared to your university animal rights group.

You < Them

What are you going to do? Feel them to death? It's obvious that the industries running the show don't really care, they have money.

No. Best thing you can do is wait at this point. Let it crumble upon its own weight.
>>
File: 1443283190824.gif (819KB, 362x431px) Image search: [Google]
1443283190824.gif
819KB, 362x431px
>>1990495
are you for real? consumers have power, buddy. if everyone who felt bad about eating animals decided to stop, it would have an impact on the industry.
>>
File: anti everything.jpg (175KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
anti everything.jpg
175KB, 1280x1280px
>>1990511
>if everyone who felt bad about eating animals decided to stop, it would have an impact on the industry.
>if

But they don't. Do you even have an original thought in your head right now, or are you just echoing what everyone else has told you as a solution? If it really were a solution, it would have worked by now. That's not an argument, it is an admission of defeat. It's an ephemeral dream, and the same thing echoed by hundreds of thousands of citizens buried in monetary debt.

Hundreds of thousands of people all going "but what can ya do? /shrug/"

They know what they can do, but that requires upheaval of the status quo. Step on the average college campus sometime and peoplewatch. Listen to their conversations. Listen to the things they do and what they value sometime.

This conversation is fruitless and has been talked about a million times. The only thing left is the personal ethical code built for oneself by oneself for one's own reasons.

So tell me, what is right, and what is wrong?
>>
>>1990511
>if everyone who felt bad about eating animals decided to stop, it would have an impact on the industry.
actually that's already happened in the US.
it had no effect on the industry.

beef consumption went down, beef production went up.

Ranchers just started exporting more.

the simple fact is you guys are talking to the wrong people. You want to reduce factory farming, now you gotta convince non-English speakers in places that probably don't have internets.
>>
>>1990511
>if everyone who felt bad about eating animals decided to stop, it would have an impact on the industry

not a big enough one to matter while me and everyone I know except that 1 girl I went to highschool with all buy cook and consume meat on an extremely regular basis

Just gotta accept most people dont really care as long as it tastes good.
>>
>>1990550
I go to one of the most liberal colleges in the US. I know what people talk about.

Saying that everyone else doesn't do it, so it's pointless, is silly sheeple talk. Yeah, it takes a lot. But it's not impossible, and it's not a good reason to do something if you feel it's wrong. I'm not saying that you're wrong to eat meat, just that the reason you gave is not a good one. The status quo isn't some static fact. It's a societal construct.

>>1990552
>actually that's already happened in the US.
it had no effect on the industry.
When? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
>>
File: gr-meatcomsuptionpercapita-462.gif (14KB, 462x300px) Image search: [Google]
gr-meatcomsuptionpercapita-462.gif
14KB, 462x300px
>>1990592
>When? I'm not sure what you're talking about
Per-capita beef consumption has been declining in the US for a very long time.

US beef production has been rising that entire time.
>>
File: Special snowflake.png (256KB, 636x708px) Image search: [Google]
Special snowflake.png
256KB, 636x708px
>>1990592
This comes to me as no surprise. It sounds like you know just what the world needs: More people just like you in terms of mindset.

You cannot eliminate racism.
You cannot eliminate sexism.
You cannot eliminate class or status.
This will probably never happen until humans stop being animals and start being humans.

>>1990592
>silly sheeple talk
People are very easily controlled, and I notice that you aren't actually disagreeing with me on the point. Empathy versus the lack there-of. The unempathetic will step on the empathetic to get ahead in their pursuit of their personal ideals, and they do not give a shit about you. In fact, they will use it to turn a buck. As an example, let's go back in time to punk culture and everything it stood for, and how today we have Hot Topic. There was a complete lack of respect, the culture was made "cool" and therefore was pacified. I'm not even going to jump on a conspiracy bandwagon and say that it was even considered dangerous by the Powers That Be, I'm just saying that those with cha-ching will always find a way, and the consequences are not of any importance.

This is how you pacify people: you make it into something they want to buy rather than build for themselves. The same goes for ideologies. Empathy itself is an ideology that one can choose to follow. Empathy has been sold as "cool" the last generation, and is now being used as a tool to sell. It is also being used in politics, and very effectively I might add. I'll bet you're voting for Bernie.

>societal construct.
This is a worthless term that holds no weight. A conversation between two people is a societal construct, and therefore stimulates the formation of ideas. Stop spouting pseudointellectual bullshit you read in your sociology class and see echoed throughout social-justice Tumblr feeds and tell me something insightful.

I'm sorry this sort of went off the topic of meat consumption, but I really would like for you to think bigger, for everyone's sake.
>>
>>1989698
Instigating murder counts as murder, nitwit
>>
>>1991066
OP said "ever killed", you fag. OP didn't say "plotted to have killed".
>>
>>1989654
I would have some ants and a few mistakenly crushed snails as well as some flies
-not that bad really, just kill them again
>>
>>1990145
>raised vegetarian

I bet you're 5'4
>>
>>1989669
kek
>>
>>1990180
Millions, if we count bacteria.
>>
>>1991082
not anon but why would being a vegetarian make you shorter?
>>
My only problem would be the millions of fire ants that would be crawling up my shorts to bite my genitalia off.
>>
>>1991091
Vegetarian kids are basically malnourished.
>>
>>1991096
>le ebin vegetarian parents starve their children mene
>>
>>1989654
Not very, I shot them once I can shoot them again.
>>
>>1991096
No they are not, you obviously know nothing about an average vegetarian's diet.
>Hur durr vegetarians don't get protein need meat to be man
>>
Last thing I murdered was a spider over 8 years ago.

The crunch sound that the spider made when I crushed it under the seat still haunts me to this day.

RIP Spider

Almost crie

Never again
>>
>I had to kill a boar in self-defense once
>Now the rematch is upon me
Damn OP I have nightmares like this.
>>
3 boars, 2 squirrels, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 7 hamsters, and 1 wolf.
Yup, I am in for a hell of a battle.
>>
I've got a lot of bugs to go through.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 601x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 601x469px
>>1989654
>about 200 spiders varying from a few black widows, to the tiny 1/2 millimeter things, to a half inch long brute I was made to kill in an attempt to curb my arachnophobia which was only made worse, dozens of crane flies, maybe a hundred house flies, a couple ticks, two sheep, two rabbits, a lobster, a few trouts, and a meal-worm turned beetle that I found in my lizards terrarium...
I didn't have anything that didn't involve crushing the big ole thing, so I got some tongs and but in a little Tupperware container with some Clorox spray and Lysol to kill it off as quickly as I could without unleashing whatever disease or eggs might be inside of it. Took about 2 minutes, to my shame.
I heard it could bite, it definitely had wings...I couldn't let it go free in or near the same home as my brother, mother, parrot, and lizard. I had to kill it! There was no other option! It would've gone into a neighboring apartment and caused trouble! I DID THE RIGHT THING, RIGHT?!
RIGHT?!
>>
File: image.png (78KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 240x240px
>>1990145
>I don't own any firearms.
>>
>>1991082
>>1991096

5'2", but I'm female and all of my (meat-eating) female relatives are no taller than 5'4", with the shortest being about 4'10". My brother, also raised vegetarian, is around 6'2", and built-fat.

So, I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar that you don't know shit about shit, and are just trying to be inflammatory because you somehow managed to cling to childish misconceptions that you should've shed in early high school. In which case, I'm sorry to hear about your hindered emotional development.
>>
Probably just bugs. I have a pretty solid fear of ants, however, and I've killed a lot of their kind. They're stupid though, so unless someone parked a pheromone trail on my ass I think my supply of ant-sand and bug-spray would be solid enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 510x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 510x558px
>>1992106
>validating the "condescending vegetarian" archetype
Good job.
>plants having less protein, caloric, and carbohydrate value is a "childish misconception"
I can only hope you're pretending to be stupid, but I've met someone like you, funnily enough, back I high school.
They didn't bother denying that plant matter is less nutritionally valuable than meat, they just saw it as a moral choice.
I disagree with it, it's objectively unhealthy to try and supplant meat with plants, you'll usually red to supplement with vitamin pills, or just eat a fuckload more than you'd have to if you ate meat.
That's your choice, so is alcohol, smoking, and canyoneering.
Why get on your case if I don't take issue with being a vegetarian?
Because you're being a smug cunt about it.
If you were just fun-posting, then good job, you got me.
Otherwise, I don't hate you, I just don't respect you as an equal person. Condescending moral-superiors are not worth respecting.
>>
>>1992163
I was responding to condescension with condescension, I'm not going to pretend to highroad you because I'm afraid of a smug "ah-ha!"

The statement was that vegetarians are malnourished. I and my brother, both raised to be lacto-ovo vegetarian, are in overall pretty good health. He is tall, I am not, but am no shorter than many of my family members who do eat meat on a regular basis. Our development was normal.

I give less than half a shit if you eat meat, but I had a healthy childhood, a healthy adulthood, a healthy pregnancy, and an above and beyond healthy child (seriously, this little guy is a brute). Malnourishment isn't an issue. Vegetarianism might be a problem if I lived in an undeveloped country, or was living in poverty, but I get more than my fair share of eggs and legumes. I'm not anemic, I build muscle well enough, my doctor says I'm in great health.

Trust me, we're fine. It's all good.
>>
Probably enough to contain within a jar

I purposely stepped around worms when it rains
>>
>>1989950
>Manta ray
>Buffalo
>Cow
>Duck
>Chicken
>Canada Geese
>Ants
>Crickets
>Silk worms
>Possum
>Rabbit
>Goat
>Shark

If its not a land shark I'm good
>>
File: 1446659577923.gif (2MB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446659577923.gif
2MB, 208x200px
>>1990640
wew lad. sounds like your jimmies are getting rustled.

my only point was: just because everyone else eats meat doesn't mean you should if you have qualms about it. it's simply not a good reason.
>>
>>1989654
Flies fucking everywhere!
>>
>>1992196
>implying you could survive a canadian goose attack
Good luck, you'll need it.
>>
File: 911 was an inside dog.jpg (220KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
911 was an inside dog.jpg
220KB, 1080x1080px
>>1992207
If I sound mad it's because most people have zero grasp of history, society, and human nature. It is intensely frustrating watching people regurgitate the same tautologies because they have too little capacity to think on their own and realize that ideologies aren't something you go to the supermarket and sample between brands A, B, and C. You just make your own and live it within the confines of the society you are stuck in. Example: I went to a party the other day and some kid there was quoting Neitzche word-for-word. I found this very frustrating because I knew he said he was subscribing to this philosophical mindset because he could spout terms like "Dionysian" or "Apollonian society" and seem intelligent. I asked him to extrapolate on what the fuck he was talking about in layman's terms and he couldn't.

This is fucking stupid to me.

Anyway, i'm still off-base. That point you have is one I can agree on, but I don't see it as a point or even a particular disagreement. I don't see how it's an argument, it just goes filed under, "whatever man, do what you want." I have no qualms with eating or not eating meat. Just don't tell others not to because of muh feelin's.

Fuck it, never mind, I really probably am just a crazy person. I hate my life, can't you tell?

I like your gif.
>>
>>1989654

Ran over a turtle late night and I still cringe over the thought. Poor lad. The sound of his shell being crushed...

Have caught around 10 fish due to fishing. They were eaten, however, and their deaths weren't for naught.

I have killed Rollie pollies, ants, beetles, gnats, flies, and tooons of German cockroaches. (Infestation is a bitch)

I would mostly be dealing with nuisances if all of these were to revive on me. The ants would pose a problem, but I could easily make my escape with a brisk walk.
>>
>>1989654
Glorious fucking day considering most animals I killed (intentionally) were chicken and fish. If they respawn infinitely then I would be set for life.

I could deal with that one mouse I stomped once.
>>
If I had my gun and could climb a tree I'm good. Otherwise I swarmed by 20 cows 100+ hogs and a shit load of furbearers/yotes
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.