[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many dog owners, who possess a large breed, so spiteful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 6

File: 1651965164.jpg (38KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
1651965164.jpg
38KB, 473x355px
Why are so many dog owners, who possess a large breed, so spiteful towards smaller breeds?
I own a large breed myself (pic related) out of preference, but I also enjoy small dogs and am in no way spiteful towards them.
>>
>100 pounds/45 kg
that's not a big dog. That's like half a big dog.
>>
>>1984208
Because small breeds invariably have shit owners who let them bark all fucking day long.
>>
>>1984212
Isn't it because small dogs tend to be watch dogs?
>>
I prefer big dogs mainly because little dogs are yappy as hell, and their owners think that is cute or they just shhh the dog a million times and the dogs never stop. Plus the dogs look like they can't think at all, chihuahuas just sit and shiver all day, why anyone would want that I will never know. We adopted a little chihuahua once and we had to take out back cause it was just good awful to live with
>>
Because little dogs tend to be useless. A big dog will protect you and tear off the limbs of your attackers(if you get a really big dog and not a small one like in OP)
>>
>>1984208

People who get big dogs and hate small dogs normally feel an inferiority about their tiny weenies. Seeing a small dog just reminds them of this.
>>
File: 1423254559326.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
1423254559326.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>1984420
>tfw I got a tiny fucked up dick
>tfw I want a big dog
>tfw this is constantly in the back of my head
fuck you. I JUST WANT A BIG DOG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
some guys only see dogs as tools for protection. small dogs(toy dogs) cant protect, so theyre seen as shitty. these same guys dont like cats either. the concept of having a pet simply as a companion doesnt exist to them
>>
>>1984436
I am going to have 3 cats and 2 big dogs, lad.
>>
>>1984438
>SOME guys
>>1984208
Have you considered that maybe you have just been running into shitty people that can't look at both sides of any coin?
>>
>>1984456
>SOME guys
Yeah. I'm not one of them.
>>
>>1984215
>Isn't it because small dogs tend to be watch dogs?
for your purse, maybe
>>
Most small dogs are ugly. I'm looking down on the owners poor taste and laughing at their desire to own hideous things.
>>
>>1984490
This
>>
>>1984487

No, that's why small dogs bark so much. A lot of them were literally bred to be watch dogs. Complaining about them barking is like complaining about gun dogs carrying shit around, or border collies herding.
>>
Generally because small dogs have a tendency to be poorly trained, because their attacks are usually mostly harmless.
Meanwhile, owners of large dogs are forced to train their dogs until they lack nearly all aggression, which is not bad. They then get maligned anyway at every opportunity because one shitty person has an out of control dog, while everyone ignores the rampantly aggressive small dogs.

Not to mention, it's always the big dogs fault if a fight breaks out. Basically it's like being a straight white male in the eyes of some unreasonable individuals. If you touch something whatever happens is your fault, but if you don't touch it you're a bad person.
>>
>>1984478
No one said you were, stop being so insecure.
>>
Small dogs are shitty way more often than big dogs. People don't bother training them and they're predisposed to annoyjng behavior like yapping or overactivity. There are exceptions and I have no problems with people who own well behaved small breeds, but they are in my experience quite rare.
There are a lot of wrong reasons to get a dog, and the people buying animals because they want a fashion accessory or they think it can be cute and not take any work etc are way more likely to get a small dog than a large one, and a poorly trained small dog tends to be more annoying than a poorly trained large dog.

Of course, there are a lot of shitty owners of large dogs too.
>>
>>1984532
I have a small dick, lad.
>>
>>1984208
Simple. The yipping is irritating as fuck.
>>
I have a big dog because I'm a big guy. Owning a small dog isn't part of my plan. Since I'm a big guy a big dog is just a normal sized dog to me, even if he's a big dog for you.
>>
What is the best big dog?
>inb4 "there are no best big dogs"
>>
>>1984208
all of my dogs as a kid were small dogs. when I moved out, I fantasized about getting a pyrenees or leonberger. I ended up getting a golden/collie mix who's probably not going to break fifty pounds (I'd rather him be taller than thicker honestly, but most people judge a dog's size by its weight)

I dunno, I don't think I'm spiteful toward smaller dogs since I grew up with them, but I definitely think larger dogs are superior. I'm just nervous about playing with smaller dogs because I'm afraid I'll hurt them.
>>
>>1984572
quick, someone post Humphrey
>>
because small dogs always want to roughhouse as much as big dogs but don't realize how easily they could get hurt
>>
>>1984612
This is stupid.

My big dog used to try to roughhouse with me until he realized that he's the one that's going to get hurt. I'm simply more powerful than he is.
>>
I'm not spiteful towards them, but 90% of the time theyre tiny fucking assholes.
This isn't always the case but it really bugs me that people are terrified of my big (more like medium/large) dogs and assume they must bite but small dog owners don't even bother to keep an eye on theirs. My dogs have been bit multiple times by smaller dogs but I can't say anything because "lel it's just a yorkie". Dogs communicate with their teeth but if mine communicated back towards your shithead dog, I would risk a citation, or my dogs being put in quarantine, or my dogs being forced to wear a muzzle.
I have a special hate for pomeranians because there are 3 that live in the yard just behind mine (we share a large fence) and their dogs yap and snarl and bite at the fence when my dogs are using the restroom.
>>
>>1984633
>tfw my aunt and uncle have an immaculately groomed and excellently trained Pomeranian
>outstanding dog in general
>aunt and uncle smoke inside the house
>dog has whooping cough constantly as a result
>breaks my heart every time I visit and hear her sad little doggie coughs
>>
>>1984561
You know the internet is a wonderful thing friend, there are people out there who love small dicks.
>>
>be told my whole life how big dogs are better, more well trained, and small dogs are useless yappy rats
>believe it until i start working at doggy daycare
>small dogs are adorable loving little goofs, worse case scenario they are scared of the larger dogs and have to be seperated
>big dogs jump at me from behind full force shoving me into things, can't play in groups over 7-8 without fighting, try to bolt out every door i try to open, fight over the smallest attention
>dog who barked the most, literally all day long was a staffie, not a chihuahua or yorkie.
yeah, i wish large dogs would be overall well trained but that's not the case.
>>
>>1984673
Big dogs at least have training.
Small dogs are "isn't it cute when it barks? :333", "oh, he's pulling at the leash, but he's so small, it's okay lol", "aw come on, she's bitten your big dog only once, it can't have hurt that much!".
>>
>>1984735
Absolutely this. Small dogs can be just as great as big ones, but the majority of people let them get away with everything.
>>
>>1984735
the point of my post was that a very large percent of big dogs are also not well trained. and my doggy daycare refuses to accept about 60% because of behavioral issues. Even the ones that get accepted still have issues with their training most of the time.
>>
Most small dogs are just ugly as shit and not "dog" enough, could see why a female middleschooler would want one though
>>
I've worked in a veterinary surrounding for over a decade. I've been bit way more by small dogs than large. Even Pit Bulls.
>>
File: whippet.jpg (58KB, 620x570px) Image search: [Google]
whippet.jpg
58KB, 620x570px
I really want to get a Whippet once I move house. Would you consider that a small dog?

Anyone got any experience with Whippets?
>>
File: 20151025_221701.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20151025_221701.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
Does this look like ringworm?
>>
>>1984208
Most(not all) small dogs are stupid as shit and get treated like spoiled babies because of their size so they act like spoiled babies.
>>
>>1984408
my shih tzu barked maybe four times when I had her. "big dog" people still hated her.
>>
>>1984631
Are you seriously so trashy you can't play with your dog without hurting it?
>>
>>1984890
Subjectively shih tzus are ugly.

I don't know if this goes for most big dog owners but the squashed faces look bad to me. I guess it doesn't go for bulldog fans.
>>
Because tiny dogs like Chihuahuas tend to be vicious toward strangers and the resentful to the world in general for their small size. They know they have shit genetics and would be better off neutered. If you create demand for these rats, you're part of the problem.
>>
Shibas and Corgis are okay though. I've met Yorkies that aren't total bitches, so I guess it comes down to nurture over nature again, as with pit bulls. I still wouldn't trust one of those Hellhounds around my baby.
>>
>>1984208
depends how small you're talking but i just like a dog i can play fetch or tug of war with. this of course is my personal preference and i don't care what size dog other people have.
>>
>>1984210
http://www.ehow.com/info_8155124_difference-medium-large-breed-dogs.html
>>
>>1985130
Why are you linking that?
>>
>>1985131
100lbs is a big dog
>>
>>1985133
for you
>>
>>1985133

this

>>1985138

tbh. My initial post even said the same thing. 100 lbs is half a big dog.
>>
Small dogs have small poos
>>
>>1985156
So less poo for the garden. That's not a good thing.
>>
>>1984876
That's an upside down dog.
>>
Its too easy for a small dog to get hurt or killed. They are way too fragile.
>>
>>1984872
Great dogs. Similar to greyhounds in temperament as well as appearance.
>>
>>1984872
I want one of these too! I find them adorable and based on the articles I've read they seem pretty chill
>>
>>1984872
>>1985264
>>1985270
Oh my God you guys really want gay lanklet dogs?
>>
>>1985274
Sure. Their temperment is supposed to be easy to get along with and they look goofy as fuck. Great breed
>>
Small dog breeds, often called toy dogs are just that, toys. Fashion accessories, violent prey driven terriers bred smaller and more retarded looking. They're aggressive, stubborn, poorly bred fashion accessories who's owners are just cat people who don't know it, undeserving of a dog.
>>
>>1984872
Yes, I had a whippet for lamping and rabbiting, fucking excellent working dogs. Shit shivering messes if you fuck up training and don't use it for what it's built for.
>>
How small are you talking, op? Dogs like chihuahuas and Pomeranians are the result of vanity and selfish ego. Other dogs can perform a function: hunt, herd, guard, work, etc. Yappy dogs only exist to be fashion accessories.
>>
>>1984890
i have a shih tzu/maltheser myself, thing looks mentally retarded as fuck but its the cutest thing i own and i love him like my dearest friend. he also functions as a type of therapy for some issues i have so hes ideal to take care of
>>
>>1984208
Mainly is the barking, and if a large/medium sized dog puts a paw on it just to play some times their owners already go at you like you had sent a hyena to attack their poor thing.Gotta admit that sometimes my dog is so brute while playing that is best to not let it play with other dogs way smaller than her.

That's why I avoid them, but I really hate more that kind of owners than the dogs themselves, in fact I can't say I hate small dogs in general...
Unless they are Yorkshires, those fucking things manage to get my nerves.
>>
>Have 2 small dogs
>Brothers
>When i got them i expected them to be yappy
>They are actually way to silent
They only bark at other male dogs or generally just make funny noises when i pet them.
Maybe i got 2 cats by mistake.
>>
>>1987155
Do you treat them like dogs?
>>
>>1984212
this. I like a lot of small dogs but most of the owners are shit.
>>
I got a Rottweiler. He's already 40 kilos and only like 10 months. I can't hold him back anymore and he pulls on the leash and chases cats and dogs. Will I have to put him down?
>>
>>1984633
Don't blame the dogs. Dogs dont know what they are doing wrong. Blame the owners. I have met very many pleasant little dogs because the owners trained them right. Many more that were nasty because the owners thought it was cute when their dogs acted up.
>>
>>1984208
Because most people see dogs as an accessory to their lifestyle.

and people usually prefer impressive accessories.

especially poor people.
and let's face it, most of the people that own dogs are poor.

Rich people often prefer understatement, for reasons most of /an/ will never have to understand. So tiny dogs are often the domain of the wealthy and those that don't feel any need to show off through their cheapest possessions, pets. (Or toothbrushes, but that's a different subject.)
>>
>>1987492
Kill yourself
>>
>>1987492
Fuck it. Bring him to a trainer if you dont know what youre doing. If it doesnt work out be a bit more picky when choosing a pup. I got my rottie cause he was friendly but also laid back and fit my lifestyle.
>>
>>1987507
It's not my fault. His parents are only 40-50 kg, and it's estimated he will end up to be 60+ and he's not even fat now. Incredibly lean and powerful. I like him and he is nice but he can't behave. Not sure if I can afford a trainer. What can I do on my own instead of killing him?

>>1987503
If you really cared you'd try to help, so fuck off.
>>
>>1987498
>Rich people often prefer understatement

Lol, you can't throw around generalisations like that, it's ridiculous. Ps most rich people spend more on their dogs than poor people spend on their children.
>>
>>1987498
Was it really necessary to waste time on an explanation that is completely wrong?

Do you REALLY think people who dislike small dogs are butthurt poor people who want an 'impressive accessory'? Or are you just posting bullshit on purpose.
>>
>>1987515
why get powerful dog if could not handle
rolls eyes . of course it's your fault
>>
>>1987517
>>1987518
>poor people get pissed off when you point out their weakness and insecurity.

Poor people often also own lots of weapons and drive cars that are junk but have really expensive rims and stereos.

it's a running joke in the US.
How do you know if you're a redneck?
If your porch caves in and kills 7 dogs.

but seriously, what kind of dogs do Paris Hilton and Ozzy's wife keep? Big dogs are for insecure poorfags that need to make up for what they lack in power and penis size.

rich people don't need to show off power, everyone knows they have it.
>>
>>1987522

That doesn't make sense. They keep small dogs to show them off ??

I sense a lot of butthurt. Are you a millionaire?
>>
>>1987524
you should learn how to read. it makes understanding written arguments much easier.
>>
>>1987524
>They keep small dogs to show them off ??
no, they don't keep dogs just to show them off. Most of them anyways.

Hating on small dogs is mostly a male thing, and almost entirely reserved for the lower classes. Usually it's children that hate what other people own or judge them by it.
>>
>>1987526

I was making the point that he fucking mentioned the blonde whore who specifically uses her small dog to show it off.

>>1987528
>most of them

You clearly don't know many rich people. Possibly because they're all on the beach in their million dollar yachts.
>>
>>1987544
>Possibly because they're all on the beach in their million dollar yachts.
ironically enough I own a yacht. Not a million dollar one though.

and a couple really small dogs.

I expect I have far more experience with wealthy people than you do. I might be wrong, but somehow I doubt there's a lot of richfags living in your mother's basement.
>>
>>1987522
Except you do not have even the slightest clue what you are talking about. If its a running joke how come a troll on /an/ is the only person I have ever heard express such a sentiment.

Most people don't buy a dog to 'show off power', that is a childish view of why people own pets. I don't think I have ever even spoken to someone who owns a dog for that reason. Probably because the only people who actually think that way are gang members and idiots.
>>
>>1987544
>I stay home all day being nude and yelling at my television.
cool
>>
>>1987550
>the only people who actually think that way are gang members and idiots.
I would say that anyone that dislikes other people's dogs based solely on size is one or both.
>>
>>1987546

>I own small dogs

Here we go.

I loved how you talk non stop about how rich people aren't egotistical show off's who understate their wealth..and yet here you are acting like an egotistical ass, making sweeping generalisations and bringing up wealth when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand?

/slow clap
>>
>>1987551

Cool cool cool
>>
>>1987565
Just pointing out that it's usually poor young males that dislike small dogs.

of course males are about half the population, and poor people close to 90% of it. Youth is also pretty common.

and all those demographics gather on 4chan. We have very few females, old people, or wealthy people here. We sure do have a lot of gun-loving, small dog-hating, brand-championing, cheap car-driving egotistical manchildren though.

if the shoe fits, feel free to wear it.
>>
>>1987569
>90% of people are poor

Do you not understand that words have definitions.
>>
>>1987521
Why is it my fault? The parents were much smaller and calmer and the breeder guaranteed a nice dog. I guess he is nice, but he won't listen. I've tried treats and shock collars, but they don't work. Only way I can control him now is with a prong collar.
>>
>>1984564
big booming endless barks that echo in the street.
barking is all the same regardless of pitch.

fucking husky retriever mix across the road barks non stop and im going to kill myself before i have the money to move from my place atm.
>>
>>1984744
i don't know anyone who does that?
who the fuck do you know that does that?
or is it a stereotype lol.
>>
>>1984208

Because most small dog owners don't train their shitty little animals, and they think it's 'cute' or some other bullshit.
>>
Whats does /an/ think of Bichons?
>>
>>1984208
Because small breeds are glorified rats who deserve to be punted into the next yard for their ankle tendencies.
>>
>>1985133
Relative to small dogs, 100 lbs is a big dog. Relative to a normal-ass dog, 100 lbs is regular size
>>
>>1984420
>i don't like what you do, therefore what you do means you have a small penis
>but--
>la la la, i can't hear you over the sound of your small penis, you're just compensating
>>>/out/

>>1984208
You can't wrestle with a small dog, you can't live in silence with a small dog, small dogs and loving dogs are mutually exclusive, and pretty much anything a small dog does, a cat can do better. You get a dog because they're the big and loyal equivalent of cats, and you're throwing potential for a good pet in the trash when you get a small dog
>>
Long haired dachsunds are objectively the best small dog
>quiet
>docile
>cute
>stubby legs
>funny
>>
>>1989689

>you're throwing potential for a good pet in the trash when you get a small dog

I love you anon.
>>
>>1984569
Bane?
>>
>>1987652

just go on youtube and watch any video about small dogs. People will giggle and laugh as they hold a 15 lb snarling, resource possessive dog five inches from their face because "oh look how cute he is he's sooo mean"
They'll even let the dog bite them, on camera, and laugh about it because "aww wookit how upset he is he thinks he's a big tough dog"

little rat dogs at the park would bite my dog on the face because people would let their toddlers walk the dog, or let the dog walk the toddler rather, right up to my dog. If my dog actually retaliated to what is in fact an aggressive attack (even if it's from a 10 lb piece of shit), -i- would be at fault even though their dog literally attacked my dog.
>>
Anyone have that webm of a family that has like 30 of the same dog breed and they're all out in the woods?
>>
>>1984208
my gf owns 2 beagles and I feel bad for her. My german shepard and rough collie are awesome though.
>>
Anyone have any experience with Alaskan malamutes? Opinions on them are also welcomed.
>>
>>1987596
You're a fucking idiot if you think you dog was just going to magically inherit calmness and obidience. Fucking curl one so you can pull that choke chain you piece of shit
>>
>>1989909
that's understandable. beagles are total meme-tier dogs.
>>
>>1987596
Because you don't know shit about dogs, but you still get a "difficult" breed.
Maybe a pug would suit you better, faggot.
>>
>>1987596

You should just kill yourself. The world would be a better place.

To get a calm dog you have to fucking train it you stupid twat.

>he's powerful
>shock collar

Oh fuck me. This is bogan redneck dog training 101.
>>
>>1990557
>difficult breed
all dogs are the same desu
>>
>>1990561

>all dogs are the same desu

Not sure if serious..
>>
>>1990568
I was lad. All dogs are the same, except pit bulls, which should be euthanized.
>>
>>1990561
what a fucking peasant
>>
>>1990574

>all dogs are the same, except
>except

/facepalm
>>
>>1987569
So what you are saying is because I own a larger dog I am poor? I'm definitely in the upper middle class:

Own 5 bedroom 3 1 /2 bath with 2800 sq ft above ground, 3 car garage filled up (2013 Wrangler Rubicon for the wife, 2014 Jaguar XFR for me, 1966 BB Plymouth as a cruiser) and make 6 figures a year. House is owned outright, bought the Rubicon with cash with 800 miles on it (demo) and put half down on the Jag. Your point is invalid.
>>
>>1990639
>Own 5 bedroom 3 1 /2 bath with 2800 sq ft above ground, 3 car garage filled up (2013 Wrangler Rubicon for the wife, 2014 Jaguar XFR for me, 1966 BB Plymouth as a cruiser) and make 6 figures a year. House is owned outright, bought the Rubicon with cash with 800 miles on it (demo) and put half down on the Jag. Your point is invalid.

But you can affor 4 whole baths? Kinda sad.
>>
>>1990639
>3 1 /2 bath

what use is half a bath?
>>
>>1990641
>1 /2 bath

would be more impressed if it was a 3/4 bath desu
>>
>>1990646
European-like bathroom where there's only a shitter, I assume. (And yes, they do have bathtubs and stuff, in another bathroom.)
>>
>>1984208
So many small dogs act like a little shit with a Napoleon complex. They're really mean to other dogs too.
>>
>>1990646
What kind of lower-class plebs are you that you don't know what a powder room is?
>>
>>1991085
>European-like bathroom where there's only a shitter, I assume. (And yes, they do have bathtubs and stuff, in another bathroom.)
European here, and I've no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>1991131
What is this, the civil war era? Why the fuck would I need a powder room? I don't even own canons.
Get fucked you fag
>>
>>1984212
but it's not the dog that's the problem, it's the owner.
>>1984208
I always swore i never would own a chihuahua, because of their annoying barking and fucked behavior. But now i own one.
where he came from he barked a lot, but i do all i can to teach him to shut it, and it goes very well! sometimes he will bark though and it's annoying, but i think as long as you try and the dog isn't crazy that every breed is wonderful!!
>>
>>1991144
It's a word for guest bathroom. One that doesn't have a shower/bath, but does have a sink, mirror, and toilet.
That's where the 1/2 bath comes from, it's not a whole bathroom, but it's nice to have, especially for guest use.
>>
File: barnacles.gif (2MB, 360x264px) Image search: [Google]
barnacles.gif
2MB, 360x264px
>>1991157
then it's a toilet

>mfw people call a toilet a "1/2 bathroom"
>>
>>1991157
Do you people call a bike a 1/2 car just to sound fancier?
>>
>>1984208
I don't know, I have a husky (apparently not a large breed tho, according to this thread) but I love Pomeranians, they're my 2 favorite breeds. And I like other large and small dogs, I like both, it really depends more on the specific breed.
Although my husky's prey drive is so high I don't think I could have a Pom or other small breed because even if he realized that they aren't for eating he'd probably still be too rough with something that small.
>>
My girlfriend owns some little shit dog and here is a list of its annoying behaviors

>constantly wants to play fetch with you
>never got trained to tell us when it needs to use the bathroom
>always has a heart rate of 300 so you cant cuddle it without thinking youre gonna give it a heart attack
>absolutely refuses to walk on linoleum floors
>walks all over me because its so small so every now and then itll just jump on my ballsack
>got its yappiness trained out of it but it makes up for it by whining and stamping its feet really annoyingly.
>throws a fit whenever im eating something
>generally just too hyperactive

everytime I hang out with the gf im forced to act like I love the thing and whenever im alone with the dog I have to resist the urge to chuck it across the room
>>
I thought Chihuahuas and Pugs were such stupid fucking dogs. Then I made friends with people who owned and liked them, and now I think I just love dogs in general.
>>
I don't respect any dogs smaller than a coyote. At that point why not just get a cat?
>>
>>1984645
poms can be awesome small "big" dogs when not owned by purse dog people.
>>
I raise my jack russell like you would a husky. Have none of the small dog problems you guys are listing. Feels good desu.
>>
>>1992991
it's almost like breed traits are actually just a result of training and confirmation biases or something.
/sark
>>
>>1992993
If you're implying most breeds have similar temperaments and behaviours, you're retarded.
>>
small dogs can't protect you from anything and they are stupid.
Huskies are probably the smartest IMO
>>
File: 20151101_185758.jpg (112KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
20151101_185758.jpg
112KB, 1440x960px
>>1987515

It is your fault though;

YOU got a Rottweiler;
YOU didn't do ANY research on the breed;
YOU didn't train it;
YOU are a dipshit that thinks that a shock collar would make your dog obedient;
and YOU are thinking of killing it, because of your incompetence.

>Pic related; my brothers dog
>>
>>1987596
let me guess; you are retarded and the dog has no idea what he is supposed to be like because he is raised by a hysterical giant baby gurl
>>
>>1993036
Huskys are not that smart. Look at obedience and agility and other dog sport champions, it's always shepherding dogs.
>>
>>1984208
some men like to think of their dogs as extensions of their masculinity and some small dog owners treat their dogs like princesses.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.