[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I'm not sure what to do. Almost 3 years ago I met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: 840229.jpg (740KB, 1797x1080px) Image search: [Google]
840229.jpg
740KB, 1797x1080px
/adv/, I'm not sure what to do.

Almost 3 years ago I met a cute redhead on okaycupid. Her mind interested me as she majored in philosophy and eastern religion so we started dating and things kicked off. I was getting over a girl from cali I cared deeply about, she was ovet over a fruity exbf who decked her in the mouth. One night we got drunk and were holding hands in the car when she guided my hand into her pants, and we banged when we got back to her place. I made sure to check that she was clean. When she introduced me to her mom she told me not to mention we were dating (im not really shown off to parents anyway). I didnt mention it, but later on she was talking about weird blood test stuff and her cd4 counts being down. I didnt understand it at the time, she had PTSD and a variety of weird conditions so I wasnt alarmed. I broke up with her when I doxed the car I found parked in her driveway and discovered she was cheating on me.

I got over it and moved states shortly after. Tried donating plasma one day and when I went to pick up my check I discovered I was HIV positive. I didnt trust the redhead with the information, so I contacted the ex in cali first and prayed to god she was okay. When she tested clean I was so happy, but I new more about the truths of what had been done to me.

Cali girl actually still cared about me and we later fell in love again, but I pushed her away because of my circumstances.

I went back to check on the redhead shortly after, I was salty because I ended up losing someone I still had a chance with due to what she did to me.

She was tattooing people.

cont..
>>
File: 840227.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
840227.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Given the circumstances of everything, I was almost certain she was aware. I decided not to let her carry further with use of needles given what she had done, I informed my friend who worked at the shop she was tattooing at.

She denied ever dating me and said she friendzoned me the first date. I showed my friend some of the screenshots of us holding each other without clothes to confirm she was lying (pic related is as nude as my photos go). She still denied it and her boss backed her up because she tested negative (possible with todays ART drugs).

At that point I stopped myself from arguing further. My roommates new we had sex by accident of walking in on us, and I had actually fought off the PCP pneumonia (with pictures of how sick I was at the time) without seeing a doctor because I had antibiotics stashed.

To me she confirmed she knew. So I told my roommates who were witnesses. They want me to file a police report and I think its hopeless. I feel like prosecuting a virus is like shooting a dead horse, it wont help me live an normal life again and will only create laws that others could unknowingly break (I wouldve had I not been tested sooner). I also worry she'll win, Im not rich at all and she is, I cany afford legal representation.

Sorry for legal advise but at the same time I want to stop her from hurting others. She already has a new relationship that changed to 'its complicated' after I told her boss. I cant really put into words how this has changed me. What should I do adv?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.