[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have horrible social skills. I can't seem to talk to girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1504360555915.jpg (2KB, 124x91px) Image search: [Google]
1504360555915.jpg
2KB, 124x91px
I have horrible social skills. I can't seem to talk to girls correctly if I try talking to a girl that I like my voice changes to something that is barely understandable and because of that, I get even more nervous than before.

I barely talk to girls nowadays sometimes they try talking to me but I always give these shortly handed answers which they can't respond upon.

Here are 3 fine examples of my bad social skills from the last 3 months:

I don't look bad at least I think. In the last 3 months, I had 3 girls ask me out I denied all 3 of them.

The first one was a 3/10 + she said her and her friends stalked me (I heard that is a normal thing to do for girls) and apologized for that
A day later she would apologize again to which I responded that is weird and blocked her, she stills stares at me when we see each other in the hallways.

The second one was some stuck-up "Cool Girl" that was extremely mean towards others that weren't popular, she would change her voice to sound a lot more nicer when she was near me, she would just stare at me all the time during lunch times, sometimes ask her friends where I was sitting or where I was, one time she just jumped in front of me I of course then bumped into her, she just smiled at me walked to her friends and said that I walked into her then I heard her friend say I really don't think "Anon" and "Stacy" would be a good couple.

The third one I denied on accident was maybe 1-2years younger than me she walked up to me in the hallways and said "I like you" in which I responded while walking into class noooooo then she walked away.

I have few more examples that happened in the weeks since school started if you would like to hear, these were just before summer vacation.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.