[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A couple years back my dad got ill and passed. During his illness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

A couple years back my dad got ill and passed. During his illness greedy family members came down to grab a piece of his house which should have been left to my mother and his spouse of 21 years but he managed to get manipulated and was extremely emotional. They managed to get themselves in the will and my sister and I were in our teens to even make sense of the whole thing. My family are dysfunctional greedy humans who have full time jobs, degrees and instead of trying to help us have done the complete opposite especially targeting me.

All I've ever been told even from my migrant parents was to "get a job". No plan on how to get there just get one.

5 years pass and they have been trying to bully.intimidate me to sell the home. All I've engaged in this time was some shitty credentials that employers would not even consider, had a couple of crazy girls in my life, worked shitty jobs that had no career aspects (some even closed down). I managed to get into uni when I was 25 and did some studies in business, sociology, psyc, biology. I am studying social science (ive passed everything in 1st year so far) being I enjoyed it so much plus I work part time in the postal service 15 hours a week (but they've cut my house the last few weeks )

The major problem is I'm 27 and in this horrible position. Don't really know where to turn. Feel I should have studied business but got steered away from how people have completed it and can't obtain employment but on the other hand wtf do I do with social science??? Am I retarded??

I also got diagnosed with trauma the other day. I feel like my life is one big mess at 27.

Seriously how can I stop my mental pain?
>>
>>18714158
you need to REMOVE the RUBBISH out of your life, focus on your studies and go for walks, to for swims and apply for other jobs, ive been there, im 35 and my studies amounted to nothing and now im the manager of a bank
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.