[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Not looking for a relationship" problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 20170910_190209.jpg (3MB, 2064x2511px) Image search: [Google]
20170910_190209.jpg
3MB, 2064x2511px
Currently in college and for the first time (believe it or not) I have developed deep romantic feelings for a girl.
When we first hung out, we somehow got into talking about relationship stuff. This is when she told me she was not looking for a bf ( I at the time was not looking for a gf, so ofc I told her that).
As time went by, we grew much closer (so this is when I obviously started devoloping those feelings). There was at one point were I even thought that she was open to having a relationship (wanting to/loved txting me everyday, exchanging plenting of compliments, some flirting, she tries to be cute with her txting). Things all of a sudden slowed down a bit, but still great. However, it all changed when some guy promised it was just a hangout but at the end asked her "how was the date?". This has affected her and we began to txt less often, began calling me bro, and started acknowledging the greatness of friendship. Things have gotten better (I sometimes flirt with her a bit and she likes it) but I dont want to seem thirsty or anything like that. I respect her decision... but at the the same time I want to be with her. I know there are plenty of girls out there, but she is the first that I actually give a shit about and I dont want to miss this opportunity. So basically , how do I handle my emotions and this current situation? I dont want to create another awkward situation for her.
Most of our conversations happen through txt and we rarely see each other anymore (but when we do hangout, we spend as much time as we can together and is always a wonderful time).
She is Korean and a devout christian. That may soumd a bit off putting but she is honestly an amazing person.
Hope this is enough info.
>>
She was born in South Korea, but went to international school there and lived back and forth in the US
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.