[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend got braids and I don't like them. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend got braids and I don't like them.

What do I say/do?
>>
>>18657317

Depends on her. My girlfriend does all kinds of shit with her hair i dont like. If she asks my opinion i say "not a fan, i like your natural hair more." she isnt a cunt and im not an asshole. She takes my opinion, and i dont scream and demand she change it or judge her or hate her for it. Its her life.

So if your girlfriends cool, tell her and dont be an asshole. If shes not, say you like it

But if you dont, and youre a total asshat about it, i promise shell suck the dick of the first guy who says he loves it.
>>
>>18657329
She's not the sort of person to get upset when I say I don't like it but she's also not the sort of person to change it because I don't like it. I don't want to be controlling and tell her what to do but at the same time I find her less attractive like this. The idea of fake hair kind of grosses me out. I feel kind of bad for feeling this way but I can't help it
>>
>>18657317

Tell her you don't like them.
>>
Fuck off. It's her head. Not yours. You're an asshole and she needs to break up with you.
>>
>>18657348
Calm down
>>
>>18657345
If you absolutely can't just say honestly how you feel, then just be utterly unenthusiastic about her hair. "Yeah your hair is... Alright. S'good I guess"
>>
>>18657345
Yeah, if she wont get upset, then tell her you dont like it, be nice, and leave it at that. She'll probably wear it out enjoy it and then go back for you.

My lady does that. She loves dying her hair a lot and i leave her to it. She hates her original hair colour, and yet shell spend money now and then to change it back just for me. I dont even have to ask.

And yeah demanding it is getting into controlling territory and that leads no where good no matter who youre talking about.

Except bdsm dudes and gals but thats another thread.
>>
>>18657317
Those kind of braids only work if the girl is really attractive like op's pic
>>
>>18657317
Nothing
>>
>>18657317
leave her and date someone who doesn't like braiding their hair
>>
>>18657357

>"Yeah your hair is... Alright. S'good I guess"

I wouldn't recommend being childish and passive-aggressive.
>>
>>18657317
Deal with it. She probably thinks you dress like shit and your haircut is horrible, but she's not on you about it.
>>
>>18657586
This is why monogamy is a retarded concept

if OP had a side chick or multiple islamic wives this wouldn't be a problem
>>
>>18657317
She'll have to take the braids out eventually
>>
Tell her you like her other hairdos more kindly and just wince when the two of you pass by amother girl with braids. She will see that you dislike them on other women too and probably care more about it. Its a subtle tactic
>>
>>18657599
>defending cuckoldry
Stop.
>>
shush.
>>
Stop being a lil bitch that's what you do
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
YANK HER FOOKIN NIGGA BEADS & SHIT ON HER TITS
>>
>>18657619
cuckolding women is perfectly fine go fuck yourself numale liberal faggot
>>
>>18658064
!!
>>
>>18658199
>you next thread: "why can't I get a girlfriend???? fucking whores ignore decent guys :/"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.