[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

im tired of being a neet, i get so fucking bored.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: (9)latest.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(9)latest.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
im tired of being a neet, i get so fucking bored.
>>
>>18654311
goddamit someone give me something to do
>>
>>18654337
What are your current hobbies? Try learning a language or doing something else productive
>>
>>18654311
I used to be like that.

I still am to an extent but now I'm going to community college. Feels good to be around people and interact with them. I'm no social butterfly though.
>>
go outside. go to a movie. eat food somewhere. watch a series. draw some pictures. it's just kind of silly you have to ask, since there's a world's worth plethora of shit to do. just do something.
>>
>>18654400
hobbies are not enough anymore
they arent so fun when you are broke anyways, i like cooking and i manage pretty well but i cant afford to buy new and fun ingridients so im stuck making the same crap
i like drawing but i would like to take classes with other people and have fun or at the very least afford some cool stuff like watercolors to experiment
>>18654406
i tried college but i got too much anxiety, i felt like i didnt belong and as if everyone could tell im a loser
>>
>>18654407
you dont have a lot of posibilities when you are a nobody
>>
>>18654429
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH MY GOD
WHEN YOU'RE A NOBODY, YOU HAVE WAAAAY MORE POSSIBILITIES TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!

the fuck you talkin about, hoss, do you think all those somebodys' are doing what they want?? FUCK NO, they're miserable, working in fucking A/C boxes filing papers and shit, they're taking care of dumbass kids, they're at the bar talking m a a a d shit about everyone cuz they have nothing better to do.
You're taking being a nobody the wrong direction, dude, somebodies don't look at nobodies, and when they do, they ONLY make up shit because they'd rather misunderstand you than actually get to know you.
you're a nobody, you have way more opportunity tahn any somebody would, because those somebodies already fucked their ENTIRE LIVES up.

get up, go do what the fuck you want, bang chicks/dudes, set a dickhead's house on fire, adopt puppies, don't pull that "nobodies do nothing" bullshit. get up off your ass and do something. gah.
>>
>>18654454
im broke as shit, nobody wants to have sex withme because they think im lame
Maybe it would be cool if i was 16, im not
at least mindless office drone shit is smething, i wish i had a place to go to every morning, people to say hi to, someone to ask me to do something that kind of shit
>adopt puppies
who the fuck is going to feed them?
>>
>>18654311
self enquiry by ed muzika
>>
>>18654482
thats just more bullshit
none of those books ever helped anyone
>>
How you can be bored being a NEET? I've been working and NEETing and you literally can't be bored when NEETing.
>>
>>18654471
>I'm broke as shit
get a fucking job then
>>
>>18654693
nobody would hire me
>>
>>18654488
I won't convince you then, but then practically, get either a trade or a college course.

Your attitude can change easy if you try, you're not uncapable,, trust me I was neet and adapted eventually... you'll enjoy life more w a normal job
>>
>>18654311
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html

Easy?
>>
>>18654775
too much anxiety man, i instantly freaked out the moment i entered the room and it didnt stop the next day or the other or the next week
>>
File: 122335284922_1.jpg (78KB, 721x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
122335284922_1.jpg
78KB, 721x800px
>>18654311
What is a typical day for you?
>>
>>18654823
i dobut even mcdonalds would hire me
>>18654848
i cook, i waste my time, thats it.
>>
>>18654853
You cook all day?

Become a chef.
>>
>>18654853
Can you walk?
Congrats, you are hired.
>>
You're not tired enough of it or you would do something about it. Eventually, you will reach that point and then you will stop making excuses and actually get off your ass and make your life better. Speaking from experience. You'll come through it much better and happier.
>>
>>18654759
Cut out that woe is me bullshit right now if you ever want to be happy. 14 year old kids get jobs.
>>
>>18654860
hello i saw you where looking for a chef
>ok, where did you work before
>>18654863
its not that easy dude
i heard from a friend that he went to apply and there where 60 people waiting for an interview so he left
>>
>>18654867
>You're not tired enough of it or you would do something about it
how abou jumping infront of a train?
>>
File: mommy figure 2.jpg (108KB, 857x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mommy figure 2.jpg
108KB, 857x960px
>>18654870
All i can hear are some pathetic excuses from some neet.

You are no different than virgins whining
>tfw no gf
when they havent asked anybody on datebin years.

Pick up you fat ass and GO GET A JOB! Anything will do at start. Who knows, maybe once you will be able to pay for your own stuff, the life will feel good once more!
>>
>>18654881
well im also a virgin
>>
File: mommy figure.jpg (178KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mommy figure.jpg
178KB, 1080x1349px
>>18654890
And?

Get a job first. Or how do you plan to pay for the date? And how do you want to answer question: what do you do for the living?
>>
>>18654899
>Get a job first. Or how do you plan to pay for the date?
i dont
im a loser, if i cant even get a job how do you expect me to get a girl?
that will never happen, i would have to win the lottery first
>>
>>18654911
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html

Do you think you could at least fill that form?
>>
>>18654914
That would he pointless because I'm not American
>>
File: flat girls.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flat girls.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>18654925
Do you know you can switch it to your own country at top?
>>
>>18654311
Instrument op it gives you a sense of purpose.
>>
>>18654936
Unemployment is a bigger issue here, I'm not going to get a job in a chain like McDonald's, I haven't updated my Facebook in years and if you Google my name you get a forum account I was stupid enough to attach my name to when I was 14
I have a big gap too since I never really did anything to add to a resume
I'm not McDonald's material, I'm not qualified for burger flipping, they only want girls anyways
>>
File: suicide booths.png (76KB, 200x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
suicide booths.png
76KB, 200x251px
>>18654951
You could have just written:
>i am too lazy

And now feel free to fuck off and waste another day by doing absolutely nothing. Have a nice day.
>>
>>18654951
You really make excuses... Just try, you can do it, nobody cares you posted on some game forum at 14. What matters is you can do the job and not get on people's nerves much
>>
Youre gonna go far kid
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.