[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

What does it mean when a conservative type of guy like me is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: liberal girl.jpg (6KB, 200x266px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberal girl.jpg
6KB, 200x266px
What does it mean when a conservative type of guy like me is into liberal women? What is this unusual attraction all about?
>>
File: 1503091019084.jpg (301KB, 1080x1265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503091019084.jpg
301KB, 1080x1265px
>>18652442
All i say is don't do it unless it's just fucking around. Very few actually want a relationship at a young she because hur dur me feminist.
>>
>>18652442
It's normal to want to use sex as a form of power. I don't mean that in a derogatory way. I often want to have sex with women I hate just because I hate them.
>>
>>18652496
It's not about hatefucking. It's more that they turn me on sexually more than conservative women who are less sexual. I usually only hate liberal women if they are racist towards me as a white men or are sexist towards me as a man. Or if they support truly evil causes.
>>
>>18652718
maybe deep down you know your ideology is horseshit and you're a literal cuck for the top 1%, who knows. >>>/pol/ is that way.
>>
>>18652729
You sound retarded
>>
I'd consider myself similar to you, OP. Sort of socially conservative in my life but attracted to hipsterish, vegan yogi type girls.

What class would you put yourself in? One thing about people very into liberal social causes like environmentalism, feminism, veganism, etc. is that they're more often middle or upper middle class than the rest of the population. This is in contrast to a stereotypical 'traditional' girl into things like religion or classical music. These can more often the class spectrum. I don't mean that everyone into liberal cultural things is middle class, but I am suggesting that maybe you see some prospect of a lifestyle you could have with a liberal woman in a more certain way than with a conservative woman. Ie you just like their lifestyle more. This is what it was for me lol
>>
>>18652938
**of the people into certain liberal causes, a greater proportion will be middle class or upper middle compared to the proportion of the general population that is middle class
>>
Your flaws are complimented by her strengths and vice versa.
>>
It means you don't know what "conservative" and "liberal" mean.
>>
>>18653140
Then fucking explain it to us
>>
>>18652938
I think it's more emotional and sexual. Definitely not philosophical. I am mostly hard right with few exceptions.
>>
>>18652442
It's boring when everyone you know thinks the same as you.

It's fun to be challenged
>>
>>18652718
> conservative women who are less sexual

Conservative guys are also supposed to be less sexual, and aren't supposed to talk about sex in this crude way. You are supposed to have sex rarely, in the missionary position, only for the purposes of procreation.

Of course this is what happens when you try to divide people into political wings like a crazed online news article commenter.
>>
It means you want the challenge of fucking them into agreeing with you

There is a saying: through dick, unity.
In this case, unity of mind and unity of beliefs.
>>
Conservative = closet-perv.
They also assume that everyone else is as much of a degenerate fucker as they are.
>>
Either because of practical matters (you like women who look like your pic related, or who are more open about enjoying a wild sex life, occasional drugs etc) or because of your associations - you feel like liberal women are more often the "wild child" kind, are more feisty, or that it is more feminine to be left leaning than right leaning.
>>
Women tend to be liberal because it's more important to fit in, and it tends to be more maternal (helping others).

If she likes you and can see past differing opinions (should not be difficult if neither of you are extreme) she'll see it your way and fit in with you.
>>
>>18652442
Politics have nothing to do with relationships. Its all about personality. My gf is a hard line conservative and I am a moderate liberal. We keep our politcal views to ourselves unless we are directly talking about it. We dont send each other political memes and we dont fill our facebook pages with politics unless its an article about something that happened and we are both open to the others opinions. We both watch animes and play video games. She loves to play weird folk instruments and I like learning about computers. She likes to go folk dancing and I like to play dnd. We are both loyal to each other and help each other out.
>>
cause it's different and you're probably in college which is when people start exposing themselves to new things and new types of people
>>
>>18652442
Well if you're an intelligent person, then you should be welcoming of opposing views. Finding someone who understands that is difficult.
It's entirely possible that the conservative women around you bore the fuck out of you. I kinda feel the same way, although I'm more centrist than a conservative or liberal.
>>
>>18652729
Hi, reddit
>>
>>18653154
I'm not saying it's philosophical. I'm saying that assuming people are attracted to people more similar to them than not, you might be attracted to these girls because they've been brought up in a similar social sphere and expect similar things from life. Things deeper than explicit ideology.
>>
>>18652442
Different people can get complemented. They represent exactly what you may think you lack, and I say that because some liberal people aren't as liberal as they say, also the other way around.
>>
>>18652718
>It's more that they turn me on sexually more than conservative women who are less sexual.
This is a misconception. Unless she's the 'saving sex for marriage' type, conservative women are bigger freaks behind closed doors.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.