[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there,I`m new here at 4chan,but I realy need an advice.I`m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Hello there,I`m new here at 4chan,but I realy need an advice.I`m suffering from depression,and I lost the reason to keep living.I realy don`t know what to do.I think I just wanna die.What do you think?
>>
Depression is a mental sickness that can be cured, if you think more highly of it then you just lost sight.

Why are you depressed?
>>
My family is always arguing,most of the time,they are shouting in my ear,my grades are realy bad at school.I don´t have a lot of friends outside the internet,so I came here to ask an advice.
>>
Life will get better when you move out, in collage you can make friends pretty easily, are you still in high school?

I got raped by my father when i was a kid, i turned out fine, so just try dealing with it for a while and try to do your best in school so you can get a good job.
>>
Sorry,Ithink that`s rude of my part,but are you a fake?And yes,I´m in high school.The people aroud me hate me,because I`m "diferent".Luckly,they don`t know that I`m bissexual.But my father knows,and that`s why he don`t like me and keeps calling me a faggot.
>>
I'm bi too, and i'm not fake. Just find a way to move out fast bro, good college in a different state is you're best bet.
>>
I think you`re right,but my father don´t wanna move to other state,and I can`t move to other school,because he says that school is a perfect one,and that bulliyng the guys practice on me is normal and I should become a man with that experience...
I`m trying to find anew reason to live,I realy am.My last reason was the metal gear saga,that made me realy happy.But now,I don`t know what to do with my life.I realy appreciate your company.Thanks for the conversation.And one last thing,do you have a nick name that I can use to talk to you?
>>
>>18606115
Get into a really good college, then you can live in a dorm over there.

My name on steam is prettyboyfloyd, you got steam?
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986112763
>>
yes I got one my name on steam is the same one as here:otacon
>>
>>18606180
>otacon
There's a million different accounts named like that, you need to be more specific.
>>
>>18605985
het m8, hang in there. give these audio affirmations a spin a couple of times a day, might help: http://www.mediafire.com/file/686p3ey8rl47lxc/Up_From_Depression.zip
also, here's the pack for the mindful way through depression, if you're not too far gone: this will take a while but will be immensely beneficial if you can keep doing it. http://www.mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip
>>
>>18605985
nobody will care
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.